What ending did you get on your first playthrough?

#1xXx_Destiny_XxXPosted 2/14/2012 11:24:02 PM
**NOTE** Please do not spoil details of the endings! **NOTE**

I answered all the path questions like I would have if it were me, and got the bad ending. And I do not mean like, romance bad. I actually ended up alone...

:(
#2soultakerxxPosted 2/15/2012 4:17:19 AM
I hated the game so much i didnt make it past the first chapter
#3MidMorningSolPosted 2/15/2012 6:16:25 AM
xXx_Destiny_XxX posted...
**NOTE** Please do not spoil details of the endings! **NOTE**

I answered all the path questions like I would have if it were me, and got the bad ending. And I do not mean like, romance bad. I actually ended up alone...

:(

Oh damn, I didn't think there was an alone option. *Tries hard not to get it* I'm on Chapter 2. I just wanna know how many chapters are there in a single playthrough?
#4XFallenPetalsPosted 2/15/2012 9:10:41 AM
I died >__>; I have a save 3 chapters back and made different choices but it didnt help in the end. Soo.. I'm trying again.
---
Gamer Tag- Lilly Hime / PSN- lillyhime
#5RenegadeDreamerPosted 2/15/2012 10:46:01 AM
I got Hijikata first. I basically went for whoever's affection I got up first, and the funny thing is that came about after I made choices in chapter 1 that I thought would get me an early bad end. XD
---
The sweet is not as sweet without the sour
I am a fighter, not a lover
#6AshercroixPosted 2/15/2012 3:59:39 PM
Saito all the way, yeahhhh~

Next I'm going for Hijikata, Okita, Harada, and Toudou, in that order.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ashercroix
Playing: Etrian Odyssey 3, SMT: Devil Survivor, A. McGee's Alice, SaGa Frontier, FF: 4 Heroes of Light, Resonance of Fate
#7rdguevaraPosted 2/15/2012 5:18:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8yukitoPosted 2/15/2012 5:47:07 PM(edited)
Why would anyone impulse buy a game if they have an internet connection?

Edit: I'm not saying that to be mean, but there's just so much info out there about any and every game that you could go your whole life and never get surprised like that, with the proper research.
---
http://spicycake.tumblr.com/
-Yusketeers
#9MidMorningSolPosted 2/15/2012 8:38:15 PM
I ended up with the Okita bad end. Fffffffffft....then I tried five times and ended up dieing twice myself. How the eff do you get his good end? ARGH!!!
#10MidMorningSolPosted 2/15/2012 8:40:22 PM
^ Holy crap I meant "dying" not "dieing". I need to lay off the PSP for a while and get some sleep. LOL.