- List of confirmed characters so far -

#1MajutsukoPosted 4/10/2009 2:56:36 AM
Just for future reference.

So far, there 20/35 characters confirmed to be in the based on trailers/scans.

Cless
Suzu

TOD
Stahn
Leon
Rutee
Philia
Kongman

TOD2
Barbatos

TOE
Reid
Farah

TOS
Lloyd
Collete
Kratos

TOS2
Richter

TOA
Luke
Asch
Tear
Anise

TOV
Yuri

TOH
Shing

We all know who are likely to get in next, but if I'm missing anyone otherwise please correct me.
---
. : Chi ga chi wo kobamu, kokoro ga kokoro wo kudaku, kiseki wa otozurenai. Yume nado... Soko ni wa sonzai shinai no dakara. : .
#2kayuzakiPosted 4/10/2009 3:16:43 AM
really? their still no images....
#3Majutsuko(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2009 3:37:27 AM
Here's the trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh7dn9eL3KM&fmt=18

More characters are revealed in the art sketches, while some can be seen in the 2D arena battles. There were some scans in other topics clearly showing Rutee, Leon and Reid in this game (albeit, in 2D form).
---
. : Chi ga chi wo kobamu, kokoro ga kokoro wo kudaku, kiseki wa otozurenai. Yume nado... Soko ni wa sonzai shinai no dakara. : .
#4Lunar EclipsePosted 4/10/2009 5:25:40 AM
I'm not sure Asch should be counted considering his appearance was based on a video clip they ripped directly from Radiant Mythology 2's opening that also included the already confirmed Luke.
---
SoA Air Pirate: Captain
"Let those who war with life forfeit their own!" -- Mareg, Grandia II
#5Majutsuko(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2009 6:50:53 AM
Really? I must have forgotten that.

Although...Of all scenes Namco could've chosen, they had a lot more clips that don't include Asch together with Luke. It just seems a little overt with that clip especially.
---
#6Negima15Posted 4/10/2009 6:57:54 AM
Asch? WHY? Guy would've been a better choice. Jeez, some of these titles are probably only going to get 1 person....
---
Memento mori...
#7CeruleanPhoenixPosted 4/10/2009 6:58:39 AM
Unless they were just using anime clips from Rm2's opening, it does seem odd to use one that involves Asch if he isn't going to be in this game. Still I don't think it's enough to actually confirm Asch as being in the game as it's not footage from VS itself.
#8Majutsuko(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2009 7:03:51 AM
Compare his clip to those of other characters though. Besides Lloyd and Kratos (who are confirmed) the other clips show only the characters solo (Yuri's alone, Shing's alone, Richter's alone...). Anyone else think it just stands out a bit too much?
---
#9BurgundyXPosted 4/10/2009 7:07:05 AM
Meh I only consider some of those things correct, I consider the 2-D arena a whole different thing since they have those Narikiri sprites and only have one on one battles so I don't count the characters in the Narikiri playable until Namco announces them as playable. I mean Legendia characters have no sprites, neither do Luke, Asch, Tear, and Natalia,(though guys has the sprite from Hearts and so does Anise and Jade). ToV doesn't have sprites either and Rebirth doesn't have sprites of that size either. Same for Innocence, Tempest, and ToS2

Basically I'll wait till everyone's officially confirmed like Kratos, Kongman, Anise, and Stahn+the main four.
---
''Fire of battle, reveal my heart...Psycho Burgundy!''
Walnut
#10Majutsuko(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2009 7:08:45 AM

Asch? WHY? Guy would've been a better choice. Jeez, some of these titles are probably only going to get 1 person....

Because Guy's skill set is mostly the same as Cless', Reid's, and many other characters already? At least between Luke/Asch, they can vary these two more with extra FOF artes and such, similarly to RM2.
---