Please be better than Homecoming!

#11GreenGimmickPosted 4/7/2009 12:45:31 PM
-The developement team doesn't seem to know what they're talking about. They said it's "not a remake or a port", even though it is very obviously a remake. They throw around all these words like "twisted" and "reimagining", and I can't help but think of that episode of The Simpsons when they had that brainstorming session that produced Poochie.

“We at the network want a dog with attitude. He's edgy, he's "in your face." You've heard the expression "let's get busy"? Well, this is a dog who gets "biz-zay!" Consistently and thoroughly.”

“So he's proactive, huh?”

“Oh, God, yes. We're talking about a totally outrageous paradigm”

“Excuse me, but "proactive" and "paradigm"? Aren't these just buzzwords that dumb people use to sound important?”

Thank you very much; it’s that comment alone that encouraged me to speak up. This is most certainly a remake and the use of buzzwords like “Reimagining” is disconcerting. And it’s no better that some are towing this line. Combined with the Wii’s gimmicky controls it no wonder you’re reminded of Poochie. There’s still very little concrete information as of yet so maybe this won’t be anything to worry about. But given the last few games this isn’t a good start.

---
Rejoice evermore!
WhackpackStudios.com Welcome to Whackpack Studios
Vote Bruce Campbell and Christopher Walken in 2012!
#12ShackNastyPosted 4/7/2009 9:26:01 PM
PS2 may be shovelware console, but at least it has a better library of games than the PSP and Wii combined. :)
---
"We spend our entire lives talking about this mystery: our life"
#13CLupulaPosted 4/9/2009 5:15:23 AM
Did a Wii owner just say that the PS2 is filled with shovelware? Hahahahahahha. No seriously. I didn't see that, did I?

And as for it being better than Homecoming, that won't be hard to do. Origins was better than Homecoming, for crissakes. Homecoming was awful.
#14HeatherloverPosted 4/26/2009 8:26:02 AM
sorry earv no combat less fun
---
NES,Genesis,Saturn,PS1,PS2 Slim,PSP2000,PS3 Owner
PSN: