Attention Wii Owners

#1CLupulaPosted 4/9/2009 4:22:01 PM
This is a PS2 board. There is a Wii board for this game (as well as a PSP one). If you would kindly stop trolling and take your negativity over there, it'd be greatly appreciated.

After all, don't you have Fatal Frame petitions to write and all?
#2Citan22Posted 4/9/2009 8:38:50 PM
now you know how we feel when 360 and ps3 trolls make fun of us for getting crappy ps2 ports. now that a wii game is getting ported down to ps2 you wont hear the end of it. that is, until the game is released and then i'll be too busy playing the good version..
---
"I'm quite alright, Barbara. I ran it under a cold tap."
#3CLupula(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2009 8:58:40 PM
You're kidding me, right? Is this what this is? Some sort of sad attempt at "revenge?" Wow. For a game most people with a PS3 and a 360 won't even care about? It's only being put on the PS2 because they don't think there will be enough sales of the Wii version alone to justify the cost. I mean, seriously...this is not a big deal.
#4UniversquallPosted 4/9/2009 11:25:16 PM
Just ignore them. It's only because they are worried.
---
Red Velvet Orange Crush
#5ShackNastyPosted 4/9/2009 11:37:09 PM
now you know how we feel when 360 and ps3 trolls make fun of us for getting crappy ps2 ports. now that a wii game is getting ported down to ps2 you wont hear the end of it. that is, until the game is released and then i'll be too busy playing the good version..

Irrelevant. That is no excuse for mindless trolling. Go back to the Wii board and have your discussions there.
---
"We spend our entire lives talking about this mystery: our life"
#6gametypeplayerPosted 4/10/2009 2:00:49 AM
I haven't noticed any trolling on this board.

Actually, this topic is the closest thing to trolling Ive' seen here.
#7Modest_ModsoulPosted 4/10/2009 5:25:59 AM
I don't even noticed that there were a Wii fan-boys in PS2 board... O_o
---
I'm not happy......... But I'm not sad either.
#8CLupula(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2009 5:39:54 AM
Read the "gimped version" thread to see the attack of the Wii fanboys.
#9Citan22Posted 4/10/2009 8:02:51 AM
relax people, the TC of that topic merely stated a fact: this will be a gimped version. then it was boldly stated that all wii controls are gimmicks and that... heres the kicker... the PS2 HAS BETTER GRAPHICS THAN THE WII?!?

both of these are bald-faced lies and thus needed to be debated. no trolling going on. just educating the misinformed.
---
"I'm quite alright, Barbara. I ran it under a cold tap."
#10BoyLover XPosted 4/10/2009 5:07:02 PM
Topic creator is clearly a paranoid PS2 fanboy.

Nobody is trolling. This board is almost as empty as Silent Hill.

The "Gimped version" topic is simply a friendly discussion about how the PS2 version will be handled.

It should have had a question mark at the end of the topic title I guess, my mistake. Didn't mean to imply that the PS2 version would definitely be worse (although based on the new screenshots of the Wii version, the PS2 graphics definitely won't be as good since they are pretty much maximizing the Wii's power)
---
PSN Name: NoThanksBro
C4blows is a very smart man. RE5 is a rehash, and Dead Space is true survival-horror done right. (but REmake is better)