So no boss fights?

#1PRINCESSMAGICALPosted 4/21/2009 5:52:41 AM
Maybe I can understand not fighting regular enemies but they shouldn't remove boss fights.
---
Carry Me Higher Lord, Higher Jesus - Fly Like A Bird by Mariah Carey
I Think That Their Minds Are Out To Lunch For A Little While - Vivi from Final Fantasy IX
#2GaullerPosted 4/21/2009 6:25:15 AM
Maybe not traditional bosses, but I'm sure Climax has something up their sleeve.
---
GT: B O davis
#3gametypeplayerPosted 4/21/2009 10:40:49 AM
Puzzle bosses maybe?
#4SiLeNtHiLlDoRkPosted 4/21/2009 9:00:18 PM
READ THIS: i cant imagine a Silent Hill game without bosses, but then again if u look at Silent Hill 4, the memorable bosses in that game were only the wall creature boss and walter sullivan. but the other ones were more like mini-bosses, richard braintree and some other dude in the prison level. The bosses in the first silent hill were awesome. Silent hill 2 has the overall best boss, Pyramid Head. Silent Hill 3 bosses were awesome 2. silent hill origins were cool too. and Homecoming bosses were astounding, expecially, Scarlet and Amnion. so yea, that my opinion on silent hil bosses.
#5SinisterCamelPosted 4/25/2009 10:26:09 AM

There could be boss battles, but maybe they have to be done a certain way that doesn't involve combat. Such as turning faucets to set off poisonous gas, or luring them into something that kills them. I think it could work. I can't imagine a Silent Hill game without bosses.