New Box Art Released!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1SiLeNtHiLlDoRkPosted 8/18/2009 11:46:39 PM
It's the Wii version of the game. But expect the same box art for the PS2 and PSP versions. I actually like the new box art, and konami has answered my question about the ESRB rating. Silent Hill still holds the ever popular "M" rating.

Copy & Paste to view the new box>>>>>>>http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=21806
---
"It's being invaded by the Otherworld. A world of someone's nightmarish delusion's come to life." - Harry Mason, (Silent Hill 1)
#2CloakePosted 8/18/2009 11:57:07 PM
Hmmm... very forboding... I like it.
---
If I leaped / I would plunge / over the pinetops / into / the deepest sea
-A. R. Ammons, "Blue Skies"
#3AnothersoulPosted 8/28/2009 7:21:16 PM
I quite like it too but I think it's a bit too bold.
#4DejanjiPosted 8/28/2009 9:22:46 PM
Hate it, but it's mainly because it's way to Wii oriented. Sorry, but a girl made out of circles with some ice over her is just kind of lame.

---
I don't give a damn if you don't like me, because I don't like you, because you're not like me.
#5DevhatesyouPosted 8/29/2009 4:15:20 PM
"Wii-oriented"? I don't really get that. The little girl is supposed to be the main character's daughter who, if you've played the Origins, 1, and 3 you'd probably understand the significance of a bit more. The ice is just part of this game's theme, as prominently displayed in trailers already.
#6sbn4Posted 8/30/2009 7:08:17 PM
i like it as well. it's better than most of the other SH covers where they just show the face of the main character.
---
"No man should have to fight any war but his own."
#7DejanjiPosted 8/30/2009 10:19:42 PM
Looks like a freaking Wii Mii, come on..

Especially the eyes/head..

---
I don't give a damn if you don't like me, because I don't like you, because you're not like me.
#8DevhatesyouPosted 8/30/2009 11:32:40 PM
Well it is still just like last-gen graphics, after all. The Wii, which is the primary target platform for the game and most powerful graphically of all of the platforms this game will be released for isn't much more powerful than a Gamecube graphically.
#9perfectdark1Posted 8/31/2009 8:59:07 PM

I used to like the wii had one but got really lame mostly for kids so sold it to get a ps3...and wow was that a great choice in all the time I sold it not a single game came out that would really get me scrambling to buy a wii again which is everywhere now. Though I dont really have the money for one either only thing I would play is probably metroid 3 never beat the game but oh well...back on topic!

I dont like that this game is being made for the wii I cant take the game seriously because it's being made on this joke of a system. I'll get it for the ps2 only if it's not 50 bucks. If it's 30 sure but I know I'm gonna go through dissapointment after disappointment when being constantly grabbed and looking at all the original female characters turn into hookers. Climax just thinking mostly about their penises when making the game?

#10CloakePosted 9/2/2009 4:14:45 PM
Have you read anything about the game? The characters change based on your actions. If the female characters all look like hookers, it's because of something YOU did in the game.
---
If I leaped / I would plunge / over the pinetops / into / the deepest sea
-A. R. Ammons, "Blue Skies"