Who are these People?

#1Ninja_GaignunPosted 8/27/2009 12:43:37 PM
I just whent and looked at all the screens, not one of these people look anything like any chericters from the original game, and why did they whore up Cyble? She's got breasts so big they'v poped off half of the buttens on her shirt just to show her clivage, and why did they put glasses on everyone?

And why dose the game look like Alone in the Dark?
---
I eat baby monkeys.
#2_Shuyin_Posted 8/27/2009 6:13:35 PM
This is a revision of SH1 - not a remake. Harry was given glasses to appear more fatherly and bookish.

Cybil's appearance is based on how you answer some questions at the start of the game. She can appear as a standard cop with full gear on, or a more sexy looking cop. Dahlia (who now looks similar to Heather from SH3) may also reflect your individual answers.

The title "Shattered Memories" refers to players who will go through this game (who have previously played SH1) and say "Hey, I don't remember them looking like that!" or "I don't remember this ever happening!"

---
"Deliver us from this evil or let us perish"
~ Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice
#3DevhatesyouPosted 8/29/2009 4:21:14 PM
The character's changing appearance and how they act based on your actions in the game bit is pretty interesting really.
#4DevhatesyouPosted 8/29/2009 4:35:34 PM
Oh and Cybil had a huge rack in the first game, too. Her shirt just wasn't unbuttoned. That version of her is the most accurate to the original character design.