Is Harry Mason a Teacher In The Midwich High School?

#1silent_hill_pPosted 6/19/2011 11:42:28 AM
The Last Echo Message In Midwich High School Said That.
---
!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!!_!_!_!_
#2SoPoFPosted 6/25/2011 11:05:41 AM
No, he wasn't. Don't know which message you mean, but you probably misunderstood it.

He was a freelance writer/novelist.
#3silent_hill_p(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2011 12:50:39 PM
That Messege of gossip SMS When he wanted to go through out that door but there were 3 frozin girls
That messege told us by a girl with a man in the car the one of the three photos to go through out .
you can show that whene you play onther time ,but tell me if this right or false
---
#4SoPoFPosted 6/26/2011 2:24:01 PM
Oh, that one. No, this was not talking about Harry.

It's about a girl being with an older man, they obviously are in a relationship. We later learn that it is most likely Cheryl who, due to having lost her father early, is attracted to older men or at least tries to find comfort with them, and the other girls frown upon that and gossip.

I am suspecting the man to be the teacher into whose office Harry went to access the files, (it was the principal, I think) but I don't think the game specificall mentions which teacher it was.
#5silent_hill_p(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2011 2:34:26 PM
Well, I thank you for responding, but his daughter is not a bad relationship with that person, but are dancing and riding a car with her father is not real - you may know or believe Tale or stirrer as a relationship with an adult does not know, but do not know the basis of her father in the school. This is how people have no apparent only. When you reach the end of the game you find related to her father and wishes to find one of a kind of loosen up for the weight loss.
---
#6SoPoFPosted 6/26/2011 11:54:10 PM
Wow, sorry, but, I mean, you ask whether what you thought was correct and when you're told it's not, you just say: "Yes, it is, you don't know anything." You're coming across rather impolite, also in the other topic, but I hope it's just the language barrier.

No offense, but from what you write, it is fairly obvious your English is not good, so it's not very far fetched you might have misunderstood the dialogues and texts.

Also, it's really difficult to understand what you want to say. As I get it, you say Harry was a teacher and that he was the one in the car with her. If that's not what you mean, sorry, but this is what I will adress now.

First of all, Harry was not a teacher, not at the Midwich School nor anywhere else. It is said directly several times in the game he was a novelist.

When he and Michelle enter the principal's office:

"Michelle: Evening, Mrs. Albright, you cow.
Harry: She still around? I remember her."

Now why would he not know about Mrs. Albright if he was a teacher there? He also was a student at that school himself, would he not tell her he was teacher, too, had he been?

He also does not know about Michelle and John having been students there which becomes apparent in the car:

"Harry: So you were at Midwich too, John?
John: A few years back, yea. Prom King, Prom Queen."

Now about the man in the car. The whole point of the paparazzi pictures was to make photos of something ... well, "worth gossiping about". A girl driving in the car wih her father is certainly not very shocking.

If you care to read the messages again:

Car (1)
Who's in that car with teach? Dirty!
He's old enough to be her father!
[photo]

Car (2)
Who's that in teacher's car? Yes it is!
She can't wait till they get to the motel!

Shower (1)
Check this out. Naked & wild for the camera!
[photo]

Shower (2)
Check this out. Not as innocent as she acts!
Hot & soapy for the camera!
[photo]

Staying late (1)
Now we know how she got her A.
Staying late after class.
[photo]

Staying late (2)
You've got to see this.
Caught in the act... look who's getting
"extra credit!"
[photo]

Now this is clearly about a student girl having an affair with her teacher, an older man and the other students, who find out, think she's doing it for getting good grades. It is being directly said he could be AS OLD AS her father. That wouldn't make any sense if he actually was her father and if this teacher WAS her father, the other students would certainly know it. (I also don't think they would consider this funny and gossip if he was her father.) And there's no dancing involved.

If you look at the pictures you take, the girl is Cheryl. Dr. Kaufman later adresses her sexual abnormality, because we also learned earlier she would not have sex with her young boyfriend, he calls her frigid. He also mentions she wasn't getting enough sex, so maybe this terrible affair with her teacher - most likely a very sad attempt to find comfort in the love of a father figure - was her only (sexual) relationship and scarred her in addition to her father's death.

Now again, if this is not what you meant, sorry for the long reply, but if you meant something else, try to express it in better English so I can understand.
#7haiIstormPosted 7/25/2011 6:30:46 PM
silent_hill_p posted...
Well, I thank you for responding, but his daughter is not a bad relationship with that person, but are dancing and riding a car with her father is not real - you may know or believe Tale or stirrer as a relationship with an adult does not know, but do not know the basis of her father in the school. This is how people have no apparent only. When you reach the end of the game you find related to her father and wishes to find one of a kind of loosen up for the weight loss.

wat?
---
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/SmallPrint/100_0757-1.jpg?t=1294036139
Credit: TwilightBell
#8domine_dragonPosted 8/2/2011 1:47:25 AM
no