Make your own plant upgrade

#1DoubleA009Posted 3/20/2010 6:56:23 PM
Make your own plant upgrade like:

Gatling freeze
Cost: 200
He really amazes everyone of his quick ice powers. "They just don't know yet, would you rather be eaten by a zombie?"

Damage:Massive
Range: Whole row
"Upgrade of Gatling Pea"
Usage: Freezes and kills zombies each row.
#21NC1N3R470RPosted 3/20/2010 7:24:12 PM
What's the point of freezing them if their already going to die anyway?
#31NC1N3R470RPosted 3/20/2010 7:32:03 PM
Name: Hydra
Cost: 3000 sun
AQUATIC PLANT, ONLY IN POOL LEVELS

Description: A gigantic plant made of thorned vines and fanged heads. Can be planted on any amount of Chompers between 2-6, on the pool and they must be in twos. The more Chompers it is planted on, the more heads it has. Each head can chew 1 zombie in 0.75 times the speed of a regular Chomper, and each head that isn't chewing spews fireballs at the speed and power of a peashooter and torchwood. Each head shoots a fireball down a different lane. Zombies take damage from the vines when they are eating the Hydra.
#4TheAmazingRedFPosted 3/21/2010 1:47:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5TheAmazingRedFPosted 3/21/2010 1:55:12 PM
Electro-Magnet

Cost: 250 Sun

Planted On: Magnet-Shroom

Description: Steals metallic objects. When object has been stolen, it can channel lightning through it to shock zombies. The lightning can chain. Digger zombies that tunnel under it will be killed instantly.

Almanac Entry: Electro-Magnet is just the visible portion of an underground generator. It would have saved many lives if he simply put up a "Do Not Dig. High Voltage." next to him.
---
Failing is merely falling short of win.
#6tacoman_foreverPosted 3/22/2010 4:06:57 PM
Nuclear Plantern: Like the plantern, except it transmits a nuclear feild, that damages zombies in the aura of the glow.
Damage: Normal
Cost:75 sun
Special: Does Heavy damage to metal carrying zombies due to the heat its putting off, and burning the metal, hence burning the skin of the zombies.
Almanac entry: Nuclear Plantern says that he enjoys killing zombies, because its getting back at the humans that planted him in that nuclear waste dump site... He curses them all... "One day" he murmers... "They'll pay for that..."
---
Last night, i lay in bed staring at the stars, and i thought to myself, WHERE THE HECK IS THE CEILING?!
#7tacoman_foreverPosted 3/22/2010 4:14:20 PM
Thero-Shroom: Does the same effects as the hypno-shroom, but sets off a glow like the nuclear plantern, it is not expireable after zombies use it.
Sun: 250 ( its about 3 times more expensive than the hypno shroom, saving money in this can be used more than 3 times.
Special: It will heal the zombies once they turn back to fight the other zombies.
Almanac entry: Thero-Shroom used to be a therepist, but for odd reasons, he always made people try to kill whatever their own species is... "Odd..." He wonders to himself...
---
Last night, i lay in bed staring at the stars, and i thought to myself, WHERE THE HECK IS THE CEILING?!
#8tacoman_foreverPosted 3/22/2010 4:15:51 PM
slight change in description
Thero-Shroom: Does the same effects as the hypno-shroom, but sets off a glow like the nuclear plantern, and any zombies that enter the glow, are hypnotized , it is not expireable after zombies use it.
Sun: 250 ( its about 3 times more expensive than the hypno shroom, saving money in this can be used more than 3 times.
Special: It will heal the zombies once they turn back to fight the other zombies.
Almanac entry: Thero-Shroom used to be a therepist, but for odd reasons, he always made people try to kill whatever their own species is... "Odd..." He wonders to himself...
---
---
#9TheAmazingRedFPosted 3/22/2010 6:56:18 PM
Maul-Nut

Cost: 200

Planted On: Tall-Nut

Description: A Tall-Nut covered in spikes that damages any zombies that bites it.

Almanac Entry: "Many people think I am a durian," Says Maul-Nut. "What they fail to realize is that durians aren't nuts."
---
Failing is merely falling short of win.
#10ShadorPosted 3/23/2010 6:59:03 AM
Hydra sounds good but is too expensive(make it like 500). Also, thermo-shroom or whatever would be an instant win. If it never expires then you put one on each row and you just wait.