Chinese Version Of New Plant Vs Zombies With Pictures + Plant Vs Zombies 2

#11alexlung(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2011 10:28:10 PM

Starkindler201 posted...

Not to be a cynic, but how did you get all those new plants in your garden when the only seed packets you have are existing PvZ plants?

The plants is finish but not the card.

#12alexlung(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2011 10:30:29 PM

soulshoter123 posted...
Well, okay. But then I guess it's just a modified version or something. Also, the Nail nut costs 125 sunlight, same as Tall nut, which is weaker. So surely the Nail nut should cost like at the least 150 sunlight? It's rather strange, that chinese version... Same goes for that Dragon zombie. It looks as though someone drew or edited the plants and zombies and placed them onto the picture, not like it's really a game.

Bizarre... :-s
---
I totally love Hatsune Miku!!! XD

Again u are right its a mod version. I got more screenshots for it.

THose sun light number are mess up and the chinese are fixing it.

#13Starkindler201Posted 4/23/2011 7:24:33 AM

Okay, so this is a mod of PvZ, not an actual PvZ 2. Now I understand what you're saying.

#14alexlung(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2011 1:43:18 PM

Starkindler201 posted...

Okay, so this is a mod of PvZ, not an actual PvZ 2. Now I understand what you're saying.

However plant vs zombies 2 will be coming out soon and i think its a bit same as PVZ 1.

Because now the chinese are making two and they have already done it and they said its 2 not 1st.

I cant believe and i've played it already

#15soulshoter123Posted 4/23/2011 8:51:17 PM
Somehow, I still think that the modified version is weird... :-/ I feel that the mod version doesn't have any originality. The drawings of the plants and zombies are also really weird... Overall, this mod version has lots of space for improvement.
---
#16Starkindler201Posted 4/24/2011 7:40:57 AM

alexlung posted...

However plant vs zombies 2 will be coming out soon and i think its a bit same as PVZ 1.

Because now the chinese are making two and they have already done it and they said its 2 not 1st.

Um, no offense, but unless the Chinese in question are working for PopCap, etc., they can't make Plants vs. Zombies 2. In fact, if they make a variant of Plants vs. Zombies and market it as Plants vs. Zombies 2 without recieving permission from the makers of Plants vs. Zombies, that constitutes trademark and copyright infringment and is illegal.

Only PopCap (or whoever they give their rights to) can make a Plants vs. Zombies 2; everything else is a mod at best (and illegal if marketed), regardless of what its makers call it.

#17alexlung(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2011 1:37:54 PM

Starkindler201 posted...

alexlung posted...

Um, no offense, but unless the Chinese in question are working for PopCap, etc., they can't make Plants vs. Zombies 2. In fact, if they make a variant of Plants vs. Zombies and market it as Plants vs. Zombies 2 without recieving permission from the makers of Plants vs. Zombies, that constitutes trademark and copyright infringment and is illegal.

Only PopCap (or whoever they give their rights to) can make a Plants vs. Zombies 2; everything else is a mod at best (and illegal if marketed), regardless of what its makers call it.

But in the chinese offical website (Many) they have already done PVZ2 and they have made videos of it and soon they will let people to download for free.

Also in that website u can get Plant vs zombies full version for free . bascially u get all the games for free -,-

Dont know why no one stop them -.-

#18soulshoter123Posted 4/25/2011 12:38:29 AM
Anyone who loves free stuff wouldn't stop them would they? It's just a matter of who is gonna report them. And what's more, I believe Popcap and Steam are still retailing PvZ, so it's impossible to have another website distribute it for free and still be legal. That'll definitely be illegal. And if the Chinese really do distribute the modded game as the "real" PvZ 2, then that would be like what Starkindler said, infringement of copyright.

What's more, PvZ is not really a Chinese game. Even the pictures state that your Chinese PvZ is a random guy's production(Mind you I can read, write, and speak mandarin), so how can it even be a real Plant vs Zombies game if it's not Popcap's production? It'll only be a modified version and that's it. >:(
---
#19alexlung(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2011 4:40:12 AM

soulshoter123 posted...
Anyone who loves free stuff wouldn't stop them would they? It's just a matter of who is gonna report them. And what's more, I believe Popcap and Steam are still retailing PvZ, so it's impossible to have another website distribute it for free and still be legal. That'll definitely be illegal. And if the Chinese really do distribute the modded game as the "real" PvZ 2, then that would be like what Starkindler said, infringement of copyright.

What's more, PvZ is not really a Chinese game. Even the pictures state that your Chinese PvZ is a random guy's production(Mind you I can read, write, and speak mandarin), so how can it even be a real Plant vs Zombies game if it's not Popcap's production? It'll only be a modified version and that's it. >:(
---

Yes its a mod

#20soulshoter123Posted 4/26/2011 4:03:46 AM
Since you know very well that it's a mod, then stop your nonsense that your Chinese PvZ is in fact Plants vs Zombies 2! >:( Anyways, since GameFAQs doesn't even have a PvZ 2 section, it would just mean that Plants vs Zombies 2 is not yet scheduled to be released or maybe will never be. So please, all your talk about this "Wonderful" PvZ is really irritating. Stop it. :( Just keep that game to yourself.

Mind you that for this website, around 75% of the members are from the US or Canada, and your games are in Mandarin. In my opinion, not much people would appreciate those flash games since they are in an unfamiliar language.

Sorry if I'm being crude and harsh on my words... :-/
---
I totally love Hatsune Miku, the World's Virtual Diva who has a voice that touches the world!!! XD