Summer Dip Achievement

#1GamerKingFaizPosted 7/4/2011 10:50:43 AM
Who's gotten it and what's the easiest way to get it?
#2GamerKingFaiz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2011 12:17:28 PM
Save games can be found here:
http://trine-thegame.com/help/savegames/

Get level 5, progress through the game a little and then fall into the water and just keep switching between characters.
#3BaofuPosted 7/4/2011 1:01:02 PM
Using a save file breaks my game...it loads in with mage and knight dead. Thief stuck just standing there for a few seconds blinking red, then it pops up with the death screen asking to go to last checkpoint or main menu. Only reason I even tried a save file is because I can't do it on my own. I've never been able to get past level 3 in this game. It constantly crashes at the same exact spot in level 3.
---
This is my boomstick. Retailing for about $109.95, it's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right...shop smart...shop S-Mart!-Ash
#4Kilir91Posted 7/4/2011 4:48:23 PM
You get an item relatively early in the game that allows you to breathe underwater indefinitely.
---
My top 5:
1. Breakdown - Xbox----2. Chrono Cross - PS1----3. Halo: CE - Xbox----4. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath - Xbox----5. Super Mario RPG: LotSS - SNES
#5AP3BrainPosted 7/5/2011 3:00:51 AM
?.... You don't need any item to do it. You just switch characters while under water to extend the amount of time you can be under.

Also... Using a save file? Really? It is just on like the 4th or 5th level and you would be able to do it in at least an hour. Just enjoy the game. It's pretty fun! Definitely not worth $20 though. Glad I got it for $2.
#6BaofuPosted 7/5/2011 9:40:27 AM
AP3Brain posted...
Also... Using a save file? Really? It is just on like the 4th or 5th level and you would be able to do it in at least an hour. Just enjoy the game. It's pretty fun! Definitely not worth $20 though. Glad I got it for $2.

I said why I tried a save file in my post. I didn't WANT to use a save file. Either way the save file didn't work for me anyways. I had to fight with Trine and Steam for 5+ hours until I finally got it to not crash on level 3.
---
This is my boomstick. Retailing for about $109.95, it's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right...shop smart...shop S-Mart!-Ash