Tricks?

#1BazookaKidPosted 1/9/2010 8:44:16 PM
I have the Winning Eleven version, but I'm not Japanese so I can't read the booklet, which is all in Japanese. Can anyone tell me how to do tricks such as the one where you spin 360 with the ball, cause it doesn't tell you in game. More tricks would also be appreciated.

Oh and one more question, is there any difference between the Winning Eleven and PES version of the game, apart from the language? Thanks in advance.
---
No entry...That must mean I can exit!!! - Logic fail.
#2GamblerOfFatePosted 1/14/2010 5:02:31 PM
We meet again. lol

Oh, you do 360 by like, randomly doing up, right, left and down and hoping it'll come out... the only other trick I know is tapping L various times and he'll do the "bycicle" trick (Smoother if you're jogging, a bit rushed when sprinting). Fifa has a bigger arsenal of tricks, tbh.
---
I'd rather we just skip the formalities.
#3BazookaKid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2010 8:05:30 PM
Lol we sure do, Gambler. This is the...3rd or 4th board now, right? And I'm pretty surprised to see another KH fan who loves football, but then again, lots of people like KH and football ^_^

Ok thanks, I'll try them out. Yesterday I just randomly did 360 by spinning the analog around a few times, I think. Pure accident...

What team do you support?
---
#4GamblerOfFatePosted 1/15/2010 12:33:25 PM
Barcelona... ever since I've been a little kid... Whats yours?
---
#5BazookaKid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2010 2:51:24 PM
Liverpool first, with Barcelona being a close second. And Liverpool is doing so poor this season, 6-crowned Barca just might pass them in my list. Yeah, which is part of the reason why I chose PES over Fifa, cause Messi and Torres are the mascots, possibly my favourite two players in the world.

And the 360 seems like a 50/50 chance, sometimes you get it, sometimes you don't. However when I dribble and tap L, the player does step-overs, not the bicycle...
---
#6GamblerOfFatePosted 1/15/2010 4:47:44 PM
^Exactly the step-overs, its because in spanish they call it the bicycle, so I got confused, lol. I like Liverpool as well, but they've really let me down. If you would've asked me last year which team I supported, I probably would've said Liverpool.
---
#7BazookaKid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2010 8:06:21 PM
Oh ok, the step-overs are pretty good, I've gotten past several defenders at once with it. I'm assuming that Messi/C.Ronaldo would be even better than Torres at step-overs?

Yeah, last season was great for Liverpool, nothing is going right this season...Still, great to be a Barca supporter this season!!! I wish I can visit Camp Nou someday...
---
#8Wref109Posted 2/12/2010 1:38:23 PM

REAL MADRID FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!