Amazing game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Teldil

Teldil
5 years ago#1
This is one of the best adventure games I have played in recent years....a total surprise.

The production is top notch, beautiful graphics , awesome funny characters and story, and pretty amazing voice acting...

I have no idea where this game came from....but I recommend this to anyone who likes a FUNNY rpg story with beautiful settings and characters. I found myself laughing out loud pretty often and im only 4 hours in !!! (the game is supposed to be approx 20 hours long)

The quests are not too hard which is exactly how I like it....and you get to play a few different character throughout the adventure.

I hope this game gets more publicity, it totaly deserves it!

Kudos to the developers!

User Info: zeranamu

zeranamu
5 years ago#2
I totally agree with all that, and while most of the quests so far that I've encountered are relatively easy, there were one or two that I came across that stumped me for a little while. The graphics and voice acting are great, and I am having a lot of fun playing.

I'd highly recommend this to anyone who likes point and click adventure games, it certainly came as a surprise how good it is.
PSN: Erimas
XBL: Zeranamu

User Info: Omnipot3nt

Omnipot3nt
5 years ago#3
It certainly deserves more exposure, a steam release would be great.

User Info: gkovac

gkovac
5 years ago#4

Great adventure, if a bit short. I love how they hinted a sequel at the end, hope they do it.

User Info: sawworm

sawworm
5 years ago#5

Mortimer is that you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived