Amazing game.

#1TeldilPosted 10/31/2011 1:23:45 PM
This is one of the best adventure games I have played in recent years....a total surprise.

The production is top notch, beautiful graphics , awesome funny characters and story, and pretty amazing voice acting...

I have no idea where this game came from....but I recommend this to anyone who likes a FUNNY rpg story with beautiful settings and characters. I found myself laughing out loud pretty often and im only 4 hours in !!! (the game is supposed to be approx 20 hours long)

The quests are not too hard which is exactly how I like it....and you get to play a few different character throughout the adventure.

I hope this game gets more publicity, it totaly deserves it!

Kudos to the developers!
#2zeranamuPosted 11/1/2011 7:11:13 PM
I totally agree with all that, and while most of the quests so far that I've encountered are relatively easy, there were one or two that I came across that stumped me for a little while. The graphics and voice acting are great, and I am having a lot of fun playing.

I'd highly recommend this to anyone who likes point and click adventure games, it certainly came as a surprise how good it is.
---
PSN: Erimas
XBL: Zeranamu
#3Omnipot3ntPosted 11/8/2011 4:13:50 PM
It certainly deserves more exposure, a steam release would be great.
#4gkovacPosted 11/10/2011 4:47:50 AM

Great adventure, if a bit short. I love how they hinted a sequel at the end, hope they do it.

#5sawwormPosted 11/17/2011 5:07:30 PM

Mortimer is that you?