Best place to get scrap iron?

#1NolaxPosted 3/26/2010 4:44:11 AM
I used the search button button but nothing.
---
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people... who insist on calling you a "nub" instead of a "noob"
#2The DeadpoolPosted 3/26/2010 4:52:17 AM
Scrap items you already have. Otherwise, go after the Dwellers, little guys inside barrels. Think Hughes Power Plant has'em...
---
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...
#3Martin PaganPosted 3/26/2010 4:57:26 AM
Dismantle Scrapped Gun MQ (2x per gun, iirc) that drops in ridiculous numbers from the enemies in the Forest of Idols. Make sure to link the two drop increasing terminals to the dungeon and farm to your heart's content.
---
'Sonny, what's the name of that nasty German who keeps hiding my stuff from me?'
'Alzheimer, grandpa.'
#4Nolax(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2010 4:57:44 AM
Yeah scrapped all the items already and used em up.

Power plant, looks like i'm off back to there, thanks.
---
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people... who insist on calling you a "nub" instead of a "noob"
#5HoutenPosted 3/26/2010 4:59:14 AM
I think Forest of Idel will net you mroe scrap iron with their drops, and also you can get some other stuff for money
#6Nolax(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2010 5:03:22 AM
I'll try there too then.

Man this game is awesome, i'm addicited to
making cash as i want all those clothes from the shop .
---
#7KQTPosted 3/26/2010 5:14:33 AM
Or get yourself to Chapter 6/7 and buy up 999 Scrap Iron and Glass Shards. They'll cost you around 349k rubies total. Run back to Edel and synthesize Compact Scope Beta.
More topics from this board...
Zephyr vs. RobinFantastic01112/27 1:34AM