What's after mission 100? is that it? *may contain spoiler*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ant Nation
  3. What's after mission 100? is that it? *may contain spoiler*

User Info: leevshan

leevshan
7 years ago#1

OK, so I've finished mission 100 "Defeat the Golden Beetle", and after I killed it, I looked at the history, it says: "completed all missions" ... that's it? no ending/staff credits or anything?

My highest level ant is level 63 with 71% completed after defeating the golden beetle. Maybe I need to level up to level 99 in order to get 100% completed?

This game is fun but I'm dissapointed for the ending, there is no ending at all.

User Info: ramsdawg21

ramsdawg21
7 years ago#2
hey ya i think you can get 100 percent history complete but i just got one that said made a sound with ants for the first time does anyone know what that is?
I will devour their hearts and crap out their souls. - Red vs. Blue - O'Malley

User Info: leevshan

leevshan
7 years ago#3

ramsdawg21 posted...
hey ya i think you can get 100 percent history complete but i just got one that said made a sound with ants for the first time does anyone know what that is?
---
I will devour their hearts and crap out their souls. - Red vs. Blue - O'Malley

I think u have to suck the ants and shake the wii remote, it will create a song, i've done that too. if you have 1000 ants it will make a firework or something.

Oh, and when your ants get killed (100, 200, ..... 2000), it also raise the percentage...I'm up to 2000 now, so i dont know if more ants die will raise the percentage.

1. Boards
  2. Ant Nation
  3. What's after mission 100? is that it? *may contain spoiler*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived