What's after mission 100? is that it? *may contain spoiler*

#1leevshanPosted 8/2/2009 9:41:53 AM

OK, so I've finished mission 100 "Defeat the Golden Beetle", and after I killed it, I looked at the history, it says: "completed all missions" ... that's it? no ending/staff credits or anything?

My highest level ant is level 63 with 71% completed after defeating the golden beetle. Maybe I need to level up to level 99 in order to get 100% completed?

This game is fun but I'm dissapointed for the ending, there is no ending at all.

#2ramsdawg21Posted 8/3/2009 9:25:26 AM
hey ya i think you can get 100 percent history complete but i just got one that said made a sound with ants for the first time does anyone know what that is?
---
I will devour their hearts and crap out their souls. - Red vs. Blue - O'Malley
#3leevshan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2009 2:40:41 PM

ramsdawg21 posted...
hey ya i think you can get 100 percent history complete but i just got one that said made a sound with ants for the first time does anyone know what that is?
---
I will devour their hearts and crap out their souls. - Red vs. Blue - O'Malley

I think u have to suck the ants and shake the wii remote, it will create a song, i've done that too. if you have 1000 ants it will make a firework or something.

Oh, and when your ants get killed (100, 200, ..... 2000), it also raise the percentage...I'm up to 2000 now, so i dont know if more ants die will raise the percentage.