Can anyone help me with my paladin build?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Zenonia
  3. Can anyone help me with my paladin build?
6 years ago#1
So far I've been leveling equal STR and SPI. I've also invested points in grace of the crow and restore. Does anyone have suggestions on what to level next or a good paladin build to use as an example?
My Wii number: 4076 9178 5976 9908
6 years ago#2
6 years ago#3
paladin sucks re roll
This sig is not changin till I R TEH WINNAR
oh wait.....I R TEH WINNAR NOW!!11!!1!shift+!
6 years ago#4
I've already beat the game with an assassin so now I'm playing as a paladin. Thanks for nothing by the way
6 years ago#5
I am playing paladin, still on my first game and only level 30 or so. So not sure if my build is any good later. I might reset later, but so far so good.

Since at the beginning nothing seems to hurt you much. I end up putting all stats in strength.
Active skill: 1 heal, 1 heal aura, and 1 of the attack skill (the 500 SP one).
Passive: max increase strength and increase critical chance. a few points in increase critical damage.

At first i plan to go all offense and going to max critical damage. But the recent enemies start to hurt me. Nothing serious yet and the two healing spells can manage. However, i assume it will only get worse, so i might need to increase some defensive passive instead. I will probably increase reduce enemy's critical first. Enemy's critical seems more dangerous, minor damage i can just heal away.

The two healing spells are definitely useful, i use both at the same time, they stack. The attack skill is not bad, but most of the time i just spam normal attack. Maybe when i meet very dangerous enemy that i don't want to get too close to, i might use that.

All strength stat make me hit hard, but i miss often. So maybe it will be more efficient if i increase agi also. However, i plan to try and see if i can just increase strength and nothing else.

Other paladin user please share your experience. Especially which of the attack skills are more useful.
6 years ago#6
6 years ago#7
Ok, this paladin build has gotten me through without any trouble:

Level 38:

Str - 115
Agi - 50
Con - 77
Spi - 60

Active Skills:
Compact slash - 0
Rising slash - 0
Restore - 1
Holy Bless - 4
Soul Impact - 1
Blade Spirit - 1
Blast Boom - 1
Holy Shout - 0

Passive Skills:
Grace of the Crow - 10
Strength of the Bull - 4
Life of the Wolf - 5
Leather of the Bear - 10
Everything else - 0

The passives help damage go down, while increasing my HP (So Restore and Holy Bless heal more), and I use blade spirit as my main offensive skill. More often than not, though, I just rely on physical attacks. As I stand right now, I can handle groups of 2 or 3 monsters 8 levels above me while coming out of the fight with full health. I use Holy Bless as soon as my health starts dropping, and it lasts until I finish off the last enemy, so I would imagine no more points would be necessary in that skill.
Go Stanford Class of 2009!
6 years ago#8
No massive AoE is sucky. Warriors get Mateo and assassins get Thunder Storm. All you get is some frontal blast.
-Epic win topic
6 years ago#9
Add plenty of points to SPI and beef up your Tear of Orion Passive skill. The Paladin's advantage is the magical sword attacks, use them.
  1. Boards
  2. Zenonia
  3. Can anyone help me with my paladin build?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived