I Put A Spell On You Quest help

#1Kable_LudboltPosted 10/19/2010 9:48:20 PM
To the part where I have to check on the late-night break-ins and I can't figure out how to do anything in the control tower. Has anyone beaten this one yet? I waited for like 4 days, and no one ever showed up.

Thanks!
---
I am alpha and omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
#2KingOfArmsPosted 10/19/2010 11:03:11 PM
I'm at the same part right now. I'm thinking you need to be well hidden or the event won't become active. You might also want to try using a stealth boy. Also, a key word used was late night break-ins

And I'm not sure but if you picked up the note about the snipers nest you might not get the event to work. I'm thinking its intel that the " mole" was ment to find not the player. But again I can't be sure because I haven't finished the event yet myself.
#3Kable_Ludbolt(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2010 12:16:23 AM
Dang... I did pick up that intel about the snipers. That was a long ways back too. It would make sense. :(
---
#4KingOfArmsPosted 10/20/2010 12:55:28 PM
TC I've got the quest finished now. You've gotta be out side the ATC tower shortly before one in the morning, no later than one fourteen or you'll miss the spy. After you'll be asked to do a task, the objective is on the left hand side of the train cars interior. Let the marker lead you to the locked door above Hsu's office.
#5TDRdr14Posted 10/20/2010 8:13:21 PM
The quest is bugged...
---
GT: Sky Kid Prime
#6Kable_Ludbolt(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2010 9:39:03 PM
Thanks! I got it to work, you have to be sure and sneak. Like a guy also suggested in another post about this quest, hiding behind the closest plane helps.

I also noticed that I could see the guy inside from right outside the door before going in by his blip on the compass.

As a heads up, walk in and stay stealthed and wait for the talking to stop before you confront him.
---
#7MrIrishPosted 10/21/2010 1:18:29 PM
Anyone get this to work yet? The train blows up every time for me even with the bomb defused.
---
"Those who have enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them"- Franklin D. Roosevelt
#8KingOfArmsPosted 10/21/2010 11:12:59 PM
the objective is on the left hand side of the train cars interior
#9Kable_Ludbolt(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2010 11:54:23 PM
I got it by running straight to the train and not talking to Hsu first.
---
#10werejackalPosted 10/22/2010 3:15:50 AM
Where is the bomb? I cant seem to find it.
---
Now Playing: Dead Rising 2, Professor Layton and The Unwound Future, Split/second, Modnation Racers, Puzzle Quest 2.
Now Waiting: Diablo 3, FF XIII Versus.