"Wang Dang Atomic Tango" quest, Sexbot solved.

#1Ninja_GaignunPosted 10/21/2010 2:15:24 AM
Go to "Mick and Ralphs" talk to Ralph, talk to him about the sexbot and ask about needing a holotape or anything for the sex bot, he will say he can get you one, just wait a few days.

Wait about 3 days and talk to him again and he will give it to you.

To find the sexbot, go to the "Mick and Ralphs crier" near the blue buss doors. Look right, keep going down the street twords the wall and you will see a small street to your left, go down the street twords the rubble, there is a small path in the rubble.

Note, if you have the holotape, you do NOT need the 50 science to hack the terminal.
---
".........." - Gordon Freeman (No relation to Morgan Freeman)
#2Ninja_Gaignun(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2010 2:27:23 AM
Hope I made that easy enough to understand.

---
#3theBridgeburnerPosted 10/21/2010 2:31:11 AM
A Science of 50 will solve it without the tape, if you've got it of course.

Also, you neglected to "assume the position".
#4sgtnightmarePosted 10/21/2010 2:33:26 AM
Thank you! I was getting so pissed.

---
"They think we're gonna wait for the end to come like we always do. I'm done waiting. They want an apocalypse? Well, we'll give 'em one." BtVS
#5Ninja_Gaignun(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2010 2:36:29 AM
Several people said if you hack it without the holotape, there will be nothing to upload, and he will stay in his box.

---
#6StaticPenguinPosted 10/21/2010 2:38:13 AM
I had the holotape but I still needed to find the card by unlocking the cabinet with 50 lock picking to access the terminal.
---
We are Sex Bob-omb and we're here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff! - Scott Pilgrim/Kim pine
#7Ninja_Gaignun(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2010 2:52:50 AM
That's odd, it never asked me for a card, my lockpicking is at 45 and my science is like 30.
I just got the tap and walked to the terminal and it was already unlocked.

---
#8mikeescoPosted 10/21/2010 1:55:02 PM

The card is in the same building its by a skeleton by 2 couchs in the living area of the building. its on the floor kinda hard to see.

#9Ch33zWizPosted 10/22/2010 12:54:56 AM

Yeah I hacked the PC but there was no option to do anything. One of about 20 bugs I've found with this game. And my auto and quick saves are permanently stuck on a save 15 levels ago. It's a shame a patch for this game can't be discovered by following a marker on my map.

#10KungPooPosted 10/22/2010 6:32:24 PM

omfg why did they hide it like that, the path. I went there 10 times but turned left and saw that door that needed a key

I didn't know it was a little more down and then left in that path....the damn marker was ON that door too that required a key