So how do I get Cass as my companion?

#1desocrationPosted 10/21/2010 1:39:52 PM
I found her, but no option to make my companion came up.
Also, what's a good gun to use against Giant Radscorpions, and where can I get stimpacks from easily, bearing in mind I've only found that first town, Primm, and Nipton.

---
THAT'LL BE A NEAT TRICK WHEN- WHEN YOU'RE DEAD
#2ST3ALTHxK1LLAHPosted 10/21/2010 1:41:27 PM
idk bout cass but if u have a incenerator those work GREAT u just have to be able to hide easily. otherwise i too really would want to know a gun that can take a giant radscorp face to face.
---
xbl:ST3ALTH K1LLAH psn:AGENT_NOOBie
#3SczoydPosted 10/21/2010 1:44:11 PM
She tells you to go work for the Crimson Caravan, you need to go do that--they're really far to the north as you'll see. After you do one dull mission for the Caravan, they will give you a new mission to go buy Cass's Caravan Business from her. You'll need to pass a Speech or Barter check (I remember Speech was 50) to get her to sell out, and once you do you can convince her that there's no point in sitting around at the bar, and she'll come with you.
#4DarquePosted 10/21/2010 1:46:38 PM
If you're early in the game, the best weapon against Giant Radscorpions is a shotgun (or incinerator) and a truck or large rock (so it can't get to you as you ping away at it)
---
Jill Valentine > You
#5Purple_CheetahPosted 10/21/2010 1:53:01 PM
Get armor piercing rounds like AP, slugs, or +p for 9mm

Shotgun slugs work wonders compared to normal or magnum shells, and the other AP rounds aren't too shabby either.
---
Imagine a swarm of deadly hornets pouring from the devil's mouth.
Now imagine they have autocannons.