1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Desert Ranger Armor?
6 years ago#1
Anyone found one yet?
CANADA/USA
Brothers in Arms - But not on the Ice
6 years ago#2
Does one even exist in the game (i'm taking about the character on the cover of the game box for those people that don't know what i'm talking about.)
CANADA/USA
6 years ago#3
yeah, get to level 17 and Desert Rangers start spawning. You can kill them and take their armour.
There needs to be another Star Wars Battlefront game. People who agree: 112
Proud to be a booster hunter.
6 years ago#4
it does exist, they are at sites named after the military alphabet (alpha bravo charly delta) and everyone at fort gold uses it.
6 years ago#5
Mkay anyone with an intelligent answer or is that to much to ask for on these boards?
CANADA/USA
6 years ago#6

Mkay anyone with an intelligent answer or is that to much to ask for on these boards?

See

yeah, get to level 17 and Desert Rangers start spawning. You can kill them and take their armour.

it does exist, they are at sites named after the military alphabet (alpha bravo charly delta) and everyone at fort gold uses it.

"The only good time to have a partner is when you're losing."
6 years ago#7
I can finally answer this after using 3 different save files to test. This armor starts showing up after you complete quests from the NCR ambassador in New Vegas, which he gives you after you visit Mr. House. I had a save with a lvl 20 character without doing these missions, never saw a ranger once. The moment I was done with the Ambassador quests and he sent me to talk to someone at the Hoover Dam, I went to check the Delta post just once and there they were. I can't say for sure that lvl doesn't have anything to do with it, but I can definitely say they don't show up unless you've done that series of quests for the ambassador.
6 years ago#8
I wanna know how to reverse pick pocket them. Their armor doesn't show up in their inventory list =(
Cogito Ergo Sum
6 years ago#9
Hes right im lvl 22 and haven't seen one yet cos im still at that ring a ding ding quest where i gotta find benny.
6 years ago#10
SPOILERSSSSSSS

I am level 20 and I have "SPOILERS" killed house and sided with the legion. I am seeing at least one of the Desert rangers at each of the small NCR out posts.

The ones with the Army names i.e. Alpha Bravo, delta and what not.

Watch my youtube channel! MW2, WaW, BFBC2, and NCAA Football 11 videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Welcome2TheColliseum
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Desert Ranger Armor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived