the secret of Chance's Map?

#1Artemicion82Posted 10/27/2010 10:55:55 PM
Ok, so I've looked around for an answer to this, and I've found no topics and it's not in the fallout wiki so...

There's a place on the map called Chance's Map. I've studied this map and realized that the items layed out are locations of every hollowed rock, problem is I've only found 4 of them. Has anyone found all of them and was there a special prize for doing this? I think I now where all the locations are directed to but it's a little bit difficult actually finding the rocks once you're there.
-
#2RethaliPodPosted 10/27/2010 11:02:15 PM
Bring Rex and scope I'm; that ability highlights the rocks green. Some are way out of the way though; also, idk how there could be a prize. Mostly they contain random junk (first I found had naught but a metal spoon stored inside). But perhaps.
---
"........." ~ Link
#3RiftRaftPosted 10/27/2010 11:02:43 PM
It shows hollowed out rocks? I thought it was just a tie-in from All Roads when Chance was carving the map of New Vegas with his knife.
#4BiskePosted 10/27/2010 11:05:50 PM
I've found several of these rocks around, they all have a peace symbol or heart painted on them. None of them that I've found though have anything useful. Best thing I've found so far was like 12 55.6 bullets.
---
What the hell was going on around Vault 87 to make is so highly irradiated?~ JonnathanBond
the super mutants had one hell of an orgy ~ emptycupofjoe
#5Artemicion82(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2010 11:07:15 PM
well, I'll try to find all of them and then check the rock right next to the map and see if anything new is there, if it has nothing then I guess there was no point to it, but it seems a lot of work that they coded in for some meager items in the rocks.
#6pillerofautumnPosted 10/27/2010 11:09:31 PM
I know there's one near the Brotherhood Bunker, dunno if you got that already
#7Artemicion82(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2010 11:10:45 PM
I'm going there pretty soon, heard it listed in another topic, I'm gonna go get rex first though, thanks for the tips guys.