the secret of Chance's Map?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. the secret of Chance's Map?
5 years ago#1
Ok, so I've looked around for an answer to this, and I've found no topics and it's not in the fallout wiki so...

There's a place on the map called Chance's Map. I've studied this map and realized that the items layed out are locations of every hollowed rock, problem is I've only found 4 of them. Has anyone found all of them and was there a special prize for doing this? I think I now where all the locations are directed to but it's a little bit difficult actually finding the rocks once you're there.
5 years ago#2
Bring Rex and scope I'm; that ability highlights the rocks green. Some are way out of the way though; also, idk how there could be a prize. Mostly they contain random junk (first I found had naught but a metal spoon stored inside). But perhaps.
"........." ~ Link
5 years ago#3
It shows hollowed out rocks? I thought it was just a tie-in from All Roads when Chance was carving the map of New Vegas with his knife.
5 years ago#4
I've found several of these rocks around, they all have a peace symbol or heart painted on them. None of them that I've found though have anything useful. Best thing I've found so far was like 12 55.6 bullets.
What the hell was going on around Vault 87 to make is so highly irradiated?~ JonnathanBond
the super mutants had one hell of an orgy ~ emptycupofjoe
5 years ago#5
well, I'll try to find all of them and then check the rock right next to the map and see if anything new is there, if it has nothing then I guess there was no point to it, but it seems a lot of work that they coded in for some meager items in the rocks.
5 years ago#6
I know there's one near the Brotherhood Bunker, dunno if you got that already
5 years ago#7
I'm going there pretty soon, heard it listed in another topic, I'm gonna go get rex first though, thanks for the tips guys.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. the secret of Chance's Map?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived