I put a spell on you Capt. Curtis won't talk...

#1RobertoPaulsinoPosted 11/3/2010 1:19:56 PM
SPOILERS.. From all the reading I've done, the only way to save the Monorail is to listen to Curtis talking on the radio in the control tower, then going and disarming the bomb. However when I follow him into the tower he just stands in front of the radio forever, doing nothing. Has anyone had any success after getting to this point?
#2tobelightPosted 11/3/2010 1:24:00 PM
This is what happened to me. Make sure you easedrop or it will say you failed the mission before confronting him. I did that then confronted him, then killed him got the code to disarm, BUT still when I got to the monorail it drove off and exploded. I still completed the mission but monorail KA BOOM
#3tobelightPosted 11/3/2010 1:26:21 PM
Let me clarify when Curtis goes in go in after and stay hidden before you go up the stairs you should hear him talking over the radio. However if hes not talking you got a glitch. Happened to me too and I had to restart autosave, walk out of tower and back in then he was talking.
#4AdentPosted 11/3/2010 2:02:03 PM
I disarmed the bomb but the mono rail still exploded. /shrugs
---
Gamer Tag: ADENT = http://live.xbox.com/member/ADENT
#5RobertoPaulsino(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2010 2:02:25 PM
I've tried at least ten times, in various different ways. He just stands there in front of the radio.
#6tobelightPosted 11/4/2010 7:59:46 AM
yea TC your mission is glitched.
#7ToozinPosted 11/4/2010 8:03:59 AM
Same thing happened to me. Had to take the bad ending to the quest. Very annoying, especially since it's not the only quest I had to settle for an alternate path on due to glitches.