Do the questions Doc Mitchell asks at the beginning make a difference?

#1SzurkuletPosted 11/7/2010 12:34:30 AM
The "what do you think of" and opinion questions.
---
Spraypainsos' Alt
www.myspace.com/spraypainsos
#2Wildcat ZerOPosted 11/7/2010 12:43:38 AM
They all decide which skills are originally tagged for you, which you can cancel out on your own by just hitting reset and picking your own which I'm sure most of us did anyway. If you're really roleplaying you might stick with it, I dunno. But as for later on in the game or anything else, I'm pretty sure they don't affect anything at all.
---
And remember folks, If I don't deliever your first ass kicking within 99 seconds, your next is absolutely free. XBL GT: WildKittyv2
#3KazandersandPosted 11/7/2010 12:45:53 AM
Although if you choose Human Shield for the Mother word association he has some specific dialogue.
---
"All those people in the dining car, would you please kill them for me sir?" -Czeslaw Meyer
-------------------------------Right?
#4Szurkulet(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2010 12:46:18 AM
Thanks, I'd have figured it out of I just gave it a shot I guess.
---
Spraypainsos' Alt
#5MortalDangerPosted 11/7/2010 1:11:11 AM
If you can't make it past the first five minutes without having to pause and ask questions, you have no hope...
---
If I ever see that woman walkin' down the street, I'll just stand back and try to move away slowly...
#6Gamer-ChrisPosted 11/7/2010 2:48:43 AM
If you can't make it past the first five minutes without having to pause and ask questions, you have no hope...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being curious about something.
---
Woooot
#7Szurkulet(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2010 6:10:20 PM

I don't need help with the game, and apparently you've never played a game that had long term differences based on opening questions.
---
Spraypainsos' Alt