How do you check your Karma?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. How do you check your Karma?

User Info: Woofrikinhaw

Woofrikinhaw
6 years ago#1
I'm trying to check my karma, but I can't find it in the menus. Am I missing something or is it a hidden value in this game? I know that it doesn't have MUCH of an effect in this game, but according to the Wiki there's a karma check on a certain quest, and I'd rather go stealing stuff to lower my Karma than gain two whole levels just to get the Cannibal perk (which I consider a waste for this playthrough anyway).
Dear GameFAQs: Please give me an edit button. You don't HAVE to give one to anyone else, just me.
Sincerely, woofrikinhaw

User Info: GreasyPete

GreasyPete
6 years ago#2
i dont know how to check either :/
"Misleading title, and old video. Light him up, boys." -DarkspineZero
Red Dead Redemption KDR- 2.15

User Info: kyle78

kyle78
6 years ago#3
inside pip boy LT all the way to the left, go to general, press X I believe, it wont tell you the number but where your at description wise.
Majoras mask game of the decade really? You people are nothing short of PATHETIC !
http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/kylehboc.png PSN: KyleHbocc

User Info: Purple_Cheetah

Purple_Cheetah
6 years ago#4
Pipboy
Far left red button, the one where you can cycle through your condition, skills, special, etc
Far right tab/menu
Believe you have to press X

It'll cycle between your reputation and general ...stuff, you can see your karma on the right of the general stuff.
Imagine a swarm of deadly hornets pouring from the devil's mouth.
Now imagine they have autocannons.

User Info: kyle78

kyle78
6 years ago#5
Yeah, the photo says it all, text wouldn't even be needed.
Majoras mask game of the decade really? You people are nothing short of PATHETIC !
http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/kylehboc.png PSN: KyleHbocc
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. How do you check your Karma?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived