Great Khan help!!! (spoilers)

#1ballmonsterPosted 1/31/2011 10:55:59 AM
Ok, so i'd like the Great Khans to join the NCR, so i need to be idolized by them. But unfortunately, i've gotten toe being "liked" by them but cant get any missions to get to "idolized". i've already shown evidence to regis, gotten karl killed, did all of dianna's missions, did melissa's 1 mission, and helped Jerry the Punk leave and join the Followers. Also, much earlier in the game, when i was neutral with the Khans, i did that quest where the Khans have 2 NCR prisoners and i'm supposed to "diffuse the situation" but when i got there, the NCR opened fire and i didnt get good OR bad rep with the Khans.

So.......what else can i do to get them to like me just a LITTLE bit more???? All help is greatly appreciated.
---
I used to compete in sports a lot, but then I realized that you could buy trophies. Now I'm good at everything. --- by stuff_is_cool
#2ballmonster(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2011 11:14:17 AM
bump
---
I used to compete in sports a lot, but then I realized that you could buy trophies. Now I'm good at everything. --- by stuff_is_cool
#3menalaos1971Posted 1/31/2011 11:40:06 AM
There should be a conversation option with Regis about replacing Papa Khan. Then kill Papa Khan and Regis will take over and side with the NCR.
---
Space Pope of GFAQs. All hail his celestial eminence!
#4ballmonster(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2011 11:46:37 AM
But i already told the NCR lady that id RECRUIT the Khans and not kill them........so whenever i kill Papa Khan i fail the "Oh My Papa" mission and Regis only has the "Goodbye" option when talked to. D:
---
#5SrMinkletoesPosted 1/31/2011 11:58:35 AM
to the quests for Jack and Diane, but if you dont have the option to help regis change papa khans mind then you might be out of luck. if you haven't gotten rid of the legion guy yet the steal his journal from his chest and show it to papa khan, that might let you advance down that path, or try getting the logs of what the legion does to other tribes that helped them from ceasars camp at the fort
#6menalaos1971Posted 1/31/2011 12:44:37 PM
When you talk to Regis you should have gotten an optional to go back to the NCR colonel woman and tell her that you can get the Khans to side with them if Papa is replaced. She'll say OK if you can pull it off. Then you kill Papa in secret by picking the lock behind Papa's main house and killing him in his sleep. Then you talk to Regis and he's the new head Khan and will side with the NCR. Its simple...
---
Space Pope of GFAQs. All hail his celestial eminence!