Sierra Madre snowglobe...MIA

#1Toji_no_BoushiPosted 2/3/2011 12:00:13 PM
As quest items, snowglobes are not removable from your inventory.
While playing the DLC, I found it and continued playing as usual. Now, as I check earlier saves, none of them have the globe in the inventory at all, even after I go back to the location and check each time to verify it was actually picked up.

Anyone else with this particularly annoying bug?
#2deth_by_snusnuPosted 2/3/2011 12:07:40 PM
There's a Sierra Madre snowglobe? Why don't I know this? Where was it?
#3deth_by_snusnuPosted 2/3/2011 12:08:39 PM
Courtesy of Google and The Vault, "Sierra Madre snowglobe is a miscellaneous item in Fallout: New Vegas. Found in Salida del Sol North. When picked up the player is rewarded with 2000 Sierra Madre chips and the item disappears. "
#4BayouJoePosted 2/3/2011 12:08:59 PM
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Snowglobe

Sierra Madre, the Snow Globe is located near Dean's Secret Stash in the upper levels of Salida del Sol North. From the southern-most entrance to Salida del Sol South (in Salida del Sol North), proceed down the stairway to the streets and look behind you for the entrance on the floor above. This area can be reached by going up the stairs located to the east and following the rooftops back towards the hole.
---
"If you don't stand behind our troops, please, feel free to stand in front of them."
#5Toji_no_Boushi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2011 12:28:18 PM
I see it now.
It disappears from your inventory and is "magically" back at the Lucky 38 on a top shelf above the regular stand.

Sorry, I was thinking logic applied LOGIC applied to the already wonky Dead Money story. You may as well be in another dimension, rather than part of the regular Fallout Wasteland.

I can't get out until it's over, but my items can?