Colonel Moore, Can't Talk

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Colonel Moore, Can't Talk
4 years ago#1
After about 30 hours of Side quests and exploring I went back to the main quest, and completed some various stuff at camp Forlorn Hope, and then went back to Hoover Dam. There wasn't any new instructions, so I assume I have to go back and talk to her, but when I do, there is no dialogue and the view just zooms in and then out.
---
---
4 years ago#2
I dont think you talk to her again, I cant remember for sure though.
4 years ago#3
It's that annoying glitch.

I just redid the whole quest, I don't think I got the glitch the second time.
4 years ago#4
is "for the republic" still an active quest?

im currently stuck in the glitch where i told her the omertas were attacking reno and she replies with "is the president safe?"
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/newblack/ALMIGHTY%20CHEEKS.jpg
4 years ago#5
It's still active, with no orders in it, all of them are complete and darkened out, I haven't got to the point with the President though, the last thing I did was helping Forlorn Hope.
---
---
4 years ago#6
I smell a meme in the title here, a la Scumbag Steve. If only I had photoshop...
---
Wii FC => 8154-6605-0739-7670
4 years ago#7
Anyone know what I can do to get around this? I just want to continue the main quest, I am siding with the NCR.
---
---
4 years ago#8
I'm pretty sure there is no way around it. I just deleted a character because of this bug and started a new one.
---
"Playing solitaire 'til dawn with a deck of fifty-one..."
4 years ago#9
That sucks...

I was 150 hours in, completed nearly every side quest except for one or two, and completed Dead Money.
---
---
4 years ago#10
Any second opinions?

As I have read online, the next part of the story has something to do with...

SPOILERS

Getting rid of Mr. House. Could I bypass this and continue the NCR quest by going there, and killing him myself without the quest marker?
---
---
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Colonel Moore, Can't Talk

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived