which hh ending do consider better or truer to you? spoilers

#1therenegadenailPosted 5/18/2011 11:59:48 AM
I'm just wondering what others are thinking. Fight or flee?

I went the fight and Josh seemed at peace but Daniel got all blarg about it
---
Would You Kindly?...
#2hauntbotPosted 5/18/2011 12:02:13 PM
daniel is just a blargity blarg nancy pants at heart. if you flee then hes haunted by what becomes of zion, and how he could have prevented it.

i chose fight before flight, and i was much happier with the outcome overall. theres no perfect way to make everyone happy.
---
official hobargo activist
NEVAR FORGET 4-24-11
#3agentspoonPosted 5/18/2011 12:18:54 PM
Zion was a beautiful place that "savages" did not deserve.

I did feel that that the Sorrows lost their innocence and had some wars with the Dead Horses but all in all I feel that the Fight option was the best.

Plus I cant disagree with a BAMF who quotes the Bible while shooting captured prisoners in the back of the head.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#4AdamVonDoomPosted 5/18/2011 12:24:28 PM
I sided with Joshua and killed em all. Those white leg ass clowns have been shooting at me since I first came to Zion, so no mercy.
#5FutureShockUKPosted 5/18/2011 12:51:41 PM
I chose to Massacre them, but give the Chief a chance to fight. Seeing as I'd been killing all of the White Legs with Lucky, one shot to the chest I got a shock when I unloaded all 6 shots & chipped away about 50% health. I had to hide behind a tree while I reloaded before I got the chance to drop him.
---
You're only smoke and mirrors to me!
GT:Future Shock UK
#6NicodaemosPosted 5/18/2011 12:54:49 PM
Wipe out the White Legs, but have Josh spare Salt-Upon-Wounds.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#7agentspoonPosted 5/18/2011 12:59:21 PM
Nicodaemos posted...

This entire logic is utterly flawed and infuriates me when ever I see it.

Why would you spare the guy who is calling the shots, commanding the minions to rape, pillage and murder all the while slaughtering everyone under him?

If anything you should kill the leader and let the minions go as they were just following orders.

Same thing happened in (AC2 spoilers)

AC2 when Ezio let Rodrigo live when he had spent the entire of his quest killing guards simply because they were in his way. But lets the one who murdered his family lve.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
#8hauntbotPosted 5/18/2011 1:06:21 PM
agentspoon posted...
Nicodaemos posted...

Why would you spare the guy who is calling the shots, commanding the minions to rape, pillage and murder all the while slaughtering everyone under him?

If anything you should kill the leader and let the minions go as they were just following orders.

AC2 when Ezio let Rodrigo live when he had spent the entire of his quest killing guards simply because they were in his way. But lets the one who murdered his family lve.

well, the logic behind it is to show the leader the power of sympathy and forgiveness, in the hopes that he may learn the error of his ways. you didnt kill the troops just because. you had to make a stand to defend zion, but didnt want any more bloodshed than necessary. violence begets violence. turning your enemies into friends is the most effective way to bury the hatchet, assuming youve actually managed that and it isnt feigned.

not saying i did it, and i cant comment on ac, but i do understand the rationale. and killing him all execution style in front of a tribe of peoples who have been living free of bloodshed is definitely excessive. you run the risk of turning them into the very thing youre fighting.
---
official hobargo activist
NEVAR FORGET 4-24-11
#9OddratPosted 5/18/2011 1:26:19 PM

If you are incapable of showing mercy, why should you expect it from your enemy? Killing white legs before the fact was different because they were still a threat at the time.
#10agentspoonPosted 5/18/2011 2:03:54 PM(edited)
Giving Salt-Upon-Wounds a chance to fight un instead of killing him in cold blood is the best option, he deserved to die for the crimes he had committed but to kill a defenceless man makes you a worse animal than him.
---