Is there a way to carry more weight?

#1MosquitoSmasherPosted 7/4/2011 5:45:48 PM
I recently saw in a youtube video someone who was able to carry over 'Wg 1000' . I can only carry 170, how can i obtain this? Or was this person simply using a mod on PC?
#2WTKstuffPosted 7/4/2011 5:48:43 PM
PC mod. I think the max you can carry (with perks added) is 300. Can't exceed 300 without modding
#3MosquitoSmasher(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2011 5:53:17 PM
300 sounds good, but right now it's 170. How can i up it? Probably a perk then?

Something else...i dont wanna make a new thread for it. I tried to give Cass metal armor (heavy) but she's not putting it on, is this because she can't wear heavy or something? The game keeps her in the default outfit.
#4Nights85Posted 7/4/2011 5:57:29 PM
"Strong Back" perk will allow you to carry 50 lbs more, and increasing your strength will increase the weight you can carry. So the strength implant and power armor will help you out. Also keep in mind your companions can carry stuff for you.

What condition is the Metal Armor in? Most of the time a companion will not put on armor that is in worse condition than what they're currently wearing, even if it better.
---
If Disturbed sucks then why are their songs in the Dragonball Z movies? - ChocolateCake1
#5MosquitoSmasher(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2011 6:04:41 PM
Nights85 posted...
"Strong Back" perk will allow you to carry 50 lbs more, and increasing your strength will increase the weight you can carry. So the strength implant and power armor will help you out. Also keep in mind your companions can carry stuff for you.

What condition is the Metal Armor in? Most of the time a companion will not put on armor that is in worse condition than what they're currently wearing, even if it better.

Yeah that must have been the case, cause i just put some BOS armor on here and it was all fine. Is there a way to remove that hat? I saw it on Wikia, but i have no idea how to remove that stupid hat from hers :D
#6Nights85Posted 7/4/2011 6:33:52 PM
Technically, you can't "remove" it, but if you give her a better helmet, she should wear it. She wore Combat Helmet MK II for me. So if you want her to wear BOS armor, she should wear the helmet that goes with it. I'm pretty sure the only way to actually acquire her hat is through console commands in the PC version.
---
If Disturbed sucks then why are their songs in the Dragonball Z movies? - ChocolateCake1