X-42 Robo Warfare Facility "key"???

#1Mr PottymouthPosted 8/3/2011 1:02:48 PM
There's a key right?

No really I knew there wasn't but why the hell.... ahhh some of you know what I mean.

I've got 4 of the 5 Emitter wavs, done everything the floating brains ask me to do & still somehow my Quest arrow keeps leading me back to a door that THE DEVELOPER didn't want me to get past.

Really... I don't care if the entire forum sharts it's self laughing at my stupidity. I just want to get to the big RoboScorp & move on with the game.

Huge thanks for any help!
#2rolln22sPosted 8/3/2011 1:04:01 PM
Wear the stealth suit then try to get in.
---
We do not like playing your game, and you do not like playing ours... that is all there is to it... now go back to your forum. ~ hansmacher
#3Mr Pottymouth(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 1:04:42 PM
Funny.

Next?
#4themissingmanPosted 8/3/2011 1:04:55 PM
Uhm... spoilers, I guess.

If you've got the three items you needed, report back to Klein. He'll send you on your next mission to the Forbidden Zone. There you'll find the scorpion and the final emitter sound.
---
Listen carefully as ed boon just hit me with him car, for these my my deing words, Its Sagacious Zu - Red Gundam
X-Box Live Gamertag: GandalfTheGreen
#5rolln22sPosted 8/3/2011 1:05:50 PM
I'm serious.
---
We do not like playing your game, and you do not like playing ours... that is all there is to it... now go back to your forum. ~ hansmacher
#6KutKuSlayerPosted 8/3/2011 1:06:53 PM
i think thats the entrance to the forbidden zone. theres a nasty suprise on the other side if it is, so be prepared.

you have to wear the stealth suit in order to get in, but only once you have retreived all the technologies from the Big MT.
---
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY TOPIC???__carwreck__
http://www.speakeasyclinic.com/
#7Mr Pottymouth(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 1:07:11 PM
3 Items:

Yes please ruin it for me... I'll be grateful.

(not the three bad kids school records I hope... my dog ate those.)
#8rolln22sPosted 8/3/2011 1:08:56 PM
I don't understand TC too well...
---
#9themissingmanPosted 8/3/2011 1:11:29 PM
More spoilers.

Get the sonic gun upgraded in the school.

Get the stealth suit and upgrade it.

Get the antenna relay.

Report to Dr. Klein.

Go to Forbidden Zone.

Fight giant scorpion.

Meet Mobius.

Choose ending.

Win.

Watch ending.

Return to Mojave.

Play game more.

Listen to the NPCs more.

Learn from this experience.
---
Listen carefully as ed boon just hit me with him car, for these my my deing words, Its Sagacious Zu - Red Gundam
X-Box Live Gamertag: GandalfTheGreen
#10Mr Pottymouth(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 1:11:59 PM
I mostly live in the Stlealth Mk2 overly verbal Suit when I don't want to put wear & tear on it. I really don't think there's a dress code for entering this area.

Call me stupid if you need to but give me a little credit.