Where can I get Battle Rifle Mods? Its a reg GRA gun so where r the mods?

#1alienhybridpothPosted 10/1/2011 11:58:15 AM
topic
---
anagram name is: I AM INSANE CHEATERS
#2MC2011Posted 10/1/2011 12:02:05 PM(edited)
There are no mods.

It's just a non-unique version of This Machine which can be bought at certain vendors.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 10/1/2011 12:40:25 PM
This was probably the aspect of GRA that disappointed me the most.

Both the battle rifle and the 5.56 pistol were slightly weaker reskins of this machine and that gun.

I honestly don't see why they decided to put them in and not create any mods for them.

All they did was make this machine and that gun seem very ordinary rather than cool and unique like they were

This honestly disappointed me. I think it would have been different if some of the new weapons were put into loot lists, so other people in the wasteland would use them against you. Unfortunately not the case.
---
Slaughter is the best medicine.
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7944/argylegargoyle.jpg - artwork by masterpug53
#4pkmnpkmnPosted 10/1/2011 12:53:51 PM(edited)
I thought that came with a scope

EDIT:Agh nvm that was WMX
---
A neutron walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "How much for a drink?" To which the bartender replies, "For you, no charge! ~wadsworth
#5MC2011Posted 10/1/2011 1:01:48 PM(edited)
Mmm, I agree with the lack of mods for them.

Hell, I would of accepted a condition increasing mod for both and them, maybe upgraded springs for the rifle to increase RoF and maybe a 6 cylinder mod for the 5.56.

Not sure what you could add to the rifle without it feeling too much like a hunting rifle though. Too bad they couldn't get the bayonet to work or else that could of made an interesting addition to the battle rifle. Hell even the reflex sight could of been useful.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#6HolyGigoPosted 10/1/2011 12:55:46 PM
How ironic... all this time I've never used This Machine, no matter how many times I've acquired it. Then I buy GRA, purchase a Battle Rifle, and was impressed with the weapon... and now I find out it's a lesser version of a gun I've always let collect dust in the Novac safe. >.<
---
"I'll let my guns do the preaching."