mojave outpost key

#1cubegod69erPosted 3/26/2012 6:52:21 AM
the gate at the far end of the mojave outpost says "key required". Where is this key?
#2MattheauPosted 3/26/2012 7:22:05 AM
There is no key.
#3cubegod69er(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2012 7:43:31 AM
I read a few things online, saying that Lonesome Road is connected to this gate?
#4Otacon305Posted 3/26/2012 7:45:40 AM
Do not try and find the key. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth: there is no key.
---
Neither enemy nor friend...
#5RunitePosted 3/26/2012 8:04:42 AM
They're not kidding. That gate doesn't open until...Lonesome Road is connected to that gate, let's leave it there.
#6Seekcro2010Posted 3/26/2012 9:52:04 AM

Do not try and find the key. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth: there is no key.

I feel like I've stumbled on to some sort of cult.
---
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him" -Voltaire
Proud agnostic
#7KutKuSlayerPosted 3/26/2012 10:07:36 AM
Otacon305 posted...

or use copious amounts of explosives.
---
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY TOPIC???__carwreck__
[REPAIR 85] Helios one cab give peer too if fixed.
#8QuintonBeckPosted 3/26/2012 10:58:00 AM

Do not attempt to find the key! There is no key! What lies beyond is not for mortal eyes!

#9SamcittPosted 3/26/2012 11:15:39 AM
There is no key forged in steel or wood. Instead the key is in fact a type of destiny. To open the gate you must close a path of your life behind you; venturing down a road where you cannot turn away from. The physical gate will stay forever open and the decision you have made will keep a potential path for your life will slam closed and remain forever closed.

You must immerse the Bear in the ethereal beauty of the ancient universe, a beauty captured in a jar. It brings both light and creation but also darkness and destruction. The bear climbs the mountain but does not climb it to experience this beauty; it knows it is up there but avoids it for fears what would happen to its paws if it grasped it in its claws. You must give the Bear the gift but be aware it will not celebrate the gift and not honor its sender. The beast will roar and the gate will open.

*Long story short, you have to nuke the NCR in Lonesome Road. Then you can go past to a nuclear devastated NCR settlement for loot.*
#10KutKuSlayerPosted 3/26/2012 1:28:31 PM(edited)
QuintonBeck posted...
Do not attempt to find the key! There is no key! What lies beyond is not for mortal eyes!

The Ultimate Question?

Samcitt posted...

*Long story short, you have to nuke the NCR in Lonesome Road. Then you can go past to a nuclear devastated NCR settlement for loot.*

like i said, copious amounts of explosives ^_^
---
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY TOPIC???__carwreck__
[REPAIR 85] Helios one cab give peer too if fixed.