Joinable Factions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Joinable Factions

User Info: jiminyjam

jiminyjam
6 years ago#1
I really really wish there are joinable factions in this game. I wanted to be an official member of Lyon's Pride. Or at least the BoS. But nope. They just tell me good job.
AIDS

User Info: GujinGod

GujinGod
6 years ago#2
*Saves Wasteland and destroys the Enclave*

Lyons: Well, you did it!!!
Me: I can be high class leader now???
Lyons: Nope, just this T-shirt saying that you did all that for a T-shirt!!!!!
Me: t(<_<t)
http://img412.imageshack.us/i/lulcons.jpg/ Link made of win...
God, Writer, and Creator of the Legendary *Parks Car* Topic

User Info: akuma634

akuma634
6 years ago#3
I'd imagine New California Republic would let good players join. They can always bring back the rangers who fight against slavers and general evil. The option of becoming a professional slaver. Probably Brotherhood Of Steel since they always show up in these games.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/akuma634/a.gif
You haven't lived until you've seen a spider monkey rape someone in the eye - Steve Wik on Postal III

User Info: jiminyjam

jiminyjam
6 years ago#4
Yea exactly! I save the world almost single handedly and I get pooed on. And if there are multiple factions, there should be conflicting ones that you can't join if you're in the other. I thought that was so lame in Oblivion I could be the leader of the FIghter's Guild and still work my way through the ranks in the Thieve's Guild.
AIDS
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Joinable Factions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived