New Vegas Demo

#1FearthelivingPosted 5/9/2010 10:47:34 PM
SO according to this kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdEu_H4Kmzo

He played a demo at a gamestop or best buy he doesn't seem to remember... I know this is probably all BS as you can see in the comment I posted but just in case I thought I'd ask. So yeah..
---
Gamer Tag - FearTheLiving
#2solaris32Posted 5/10/2010 1:36:42 AM
I don't even have to look and I know it's bs. There won't be a demo. Not that we need one.
---
http://hilldabeast.com/hillpics/babyeater.jpg
"[Fallout 3] is the kind of game that I think about when I make love to my wife" - Darth_nacho
#3DannyMk2Posted 5/10/2010 2:58:54 AM
I watched the first 3 minutes and if there's a demo, it would be only available if you work for a game magazine like OXM.
---
I beat The Game. That makes me EPic.
GT: TrueSheogorath
#4JAYJAWKMANPosted 5/10/2010 5:39:54 AM
Hello all, I work at Obsidian and I am currently on the developing team for New Vegas. There will not be a demo released on Xbox Live or PSN. The demo is exclusive, so unless you work for companies like OXM or IGN, you won't be playing anytime soon.
---
Im not a nerd, you just arent cool enough to play Pokemon
Official contributor to the Legendary *Parks Car*Topic and Official handler of FO: NV Regular Tickets
#5death cloudPosted 5/10/2010 7:50:42 AM
*Lurks in*

^Pics or it didn't happen.

*Lurks out*
---
Caps Lock is like cruise control for cool
#6SinisterSamuraiPosted 5/10/2010 7:53:55 AM
It's way too early for press copies to hit the mail.
---
Parsons: "'The art of fighting without fighting'? Show me some of it."
Lee: "Later."
#7Feartheliving(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2010 9:49:58 AM
So yeah thanks guys I already knew but part of me really wanted a demo. That and I kind of called this kid out and didn't want to seem like an ass if he was right.
---
#8Feartheliving(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2010 1:20:40 PM
Wow he deleted my comment, replied, and blocked me.
---
#9friendbuddypalPosted 5/10/2010 3:24:07 PM
Oh, lol. This hearkens me back to a time when I was about 5 and would lie about having played games that haven't been released yet.
---
KMA's a novice in the force. I'll break his reality and use the glass to make a mural of me! - Extic_Frefter
GT:pwnr772