Said I was gonna get a Fallout tattoo....

#1Skunk001010Posted 5/30/2010 12:19:45 AM
whats up folks.
I posted a topic on here a while about saying I was thinking about getting a tattoo of a Fallout perk, and which one you guys thought I should get. Most of you probably thought I was full of s***, no worries. Either way, I decided to start with Nuclear Anomaly. More will follow.

http://s527.photobucket.com/albums/cc359/bleedcyanide/?action=view&current=0529002042.jpg

Later, punks
---
www.SayYourLastWords.com
New England Melodic Deathcore- "Dead in the Eyes" EP In Production Now
#2Skunk001010(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2010 12:21:45 AM
Oh also, in case you're not really familiar with how tattoos work, the shading on that will drop out a TON in the next couple days and it will end up being more of a glow, accenting it. I'll post another one when it looks prime. Just did it this afternoon.
---
www.SayYourLastWords.com
#3solaris32Posted 5/30/2010 12:46:50 AM
I'm not into tattoos myself but I of course have no problem with people who do. Glad you like it.
---
http://hilldabeast.com/hillpics/babyeater.jpg
"[Fallout 3] is the kind of game that I think about when I make love to my wife" - Darth_nacho
#4RajianPosted 5/30/2010 4:16:32 AM

People with bad skin shouldn't get tattoos...

#5B0vrilPosted 5/30/2010 5:31:29 AM
can't say I'd want that on my arm.
#6NESfanatic1Posted 5/30/2010 11:37:24 AM
Compared to this --> http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Anomaly
That looks terrible. Vault Boys hair is like a mini afro and he looks evil and has no pupils.

---
Proud owner of the BIGGEST FO:NV Regular ticket EVER!
#7troyplokhooyPosted 5/30/2010 11:57:28 AM
I actually have the Tri-Force symbol on my forearm and the Oblivion gate symbol on my upper arm.

Dude, all that matters is that you like it. It's no one else's body, but your's. Enjoy it my friend.
---
'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.'
#8xsubtownerxPosted 5/30/2010 11:58:32 AM
Sweet man. I might get a Fallout tattoo at some point. I've been wanting an idea for a new one. Fallout seems like the logical choice.
#9xXbacchusXxPosted 5/30/2010 12:00:09 PM
@Nesfanatic

did he not just say that the shading will reduce and you will look like an effing idiot?
---
Gamertag: GangstaNuggetS Dum spiro spero, dum spero vivo.
Proud leader of The Outcasts of New Vegas.
#10Skunk001010(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2010 1:54:52 PM
Haha I I already knew people wouldn't read what I said in the first posts, but I figured I'd make some sort of attempt anyway. To reiterate, the shading will fade dramatically. All the shading inside Vault Boy will drop out to almost being not even noticeable, more of just a highlight. the only real noticeable part will be the glow around the whole thing.

I'm pretty stoked about it, personally. Woo.

Also, the triforce tattoo thing is rad, Im sure I'll end up with one down the road, sometime haha

---
www.SayYourLastWords.com