buy a slave

#1Zakdraknor64Posted 6/7/2010 11:44:29 AM
instead of a follower, you should be able to buy a slave.
---
plat- 3910-9517-0535 SS- 3653 2990 2944
only for trading, meeting in the union room, and battling
#2wannabe_AuronPosted 6/7/2010 11:46:47 AM
no no no no no!
that is just plain wrong..

sex slave

if you catch my drift
---
I have dedicated my life to Auron66, my lord and savior.
I love you Auron! <3 (I love you too Boxxy :3)
#3Zakdraknor64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2010 11:50:16 AM
damn, you read my mind lol

poor clover.
---
plat- 3910-9517-0535 SS- 3653 2990 2944
only for trading, meeting in the union room, and battling
#4Talking_wafflePosted 6/7/2010 12:26:49 PM

no no no no no!
that is just plain wrong..

sex slave

if you catch my drift

HAHAHA... No.
---
Number of "Am I the only one?" topics seen since this signature was made: 4.
#5DAS420MANPosted 6/8/2010 2:22:53 PM
Umm I'm pretty sure that clover and that tall goul are both slaves, clover is pretty much already a sex slave. So its already been done. But if there is a character like clover in this game I'm definately going to buy her. Just hope they do more with the sex slave part of it.

Also it would be awesome if you could have multiple followers, at least 2, and better pets, like a death claw (its already been shown they can be controlled) or maby a gecko would be cool too,like one that could breath fire (that was in FO2 wasn't it? The fire breathing part I mean, its been long time since iv played it)

---
---
"Das, as in the german word for the" Me, talking to anyone who tries to say my GT on XBOX LIve
#6blutoblutarskyXPosted 6/9/2010 1:03:20 PM
actually in the ps2 game:

Collusium, road to freedom, you could.

you could buy male slaves and female slaves once you became a free man yourself (you were a slave gladiator) and could afford to purchase one or the other.

the females were just "there" but it was implied that they were sex slaves.
#7Skunk001010Posted 6/9/2010 1:21:29 PM
I'm going to name mine Toby.
---
www.SayYourLastWords.com
New England Melodic Deathcore- "Dead in the Eyes" EP In Production Now
#8Orthopox12Posted 6/9/2010 1:43:22 PM
im going to name mine Agatha
---
Official contributor to the Legendary *Parks Car* Topic
{Current clone: Orthopox 27}
#9DrJawlessPosted 6/9/2010 5:42:29 PM
[first lines]
[opening monologue]
Ash: My name is Ash and I am a slave. As far as I can figure, the year is thirteen hundred A.D and I'm being dragged to my death. It wasn't always like this, I had a real life, once. A job.
Ash: [now Ash is in a flashback] Umm... Hardware aisle twelve, shop smart, shop S-Mart!
Ash: [back to monologue] I had a wonderful girlfriend Linda. Together we drove to a small cabin in the mountains. It seems an archeologist had come to this remote place to translate and study his latest find: Necronomiconexmortis. The Book of the Dead. Bound in human flesh and inked in blood, this ancient Samarian text contained bizarre burial rights, funeral incantations, and demon resurrection passages, it was never meant for the world of the living. The book awoke something dark in the woods, something evil.
[something crashes through the window of the cabin and Linda screams]
Ash: It took Linda. Then it came after me, it got into my hand and it went bad, so I lopped it off at the wrist.
[Ash is seen cutting off his hand]
Ash: But that didn't stop it, it came back big time.
Ash: [Ash gets pulled into the vortex holding onto the doorway] For God's sake how do you stop it?
[Ash falls into the vortex and the opening credits start]

---
Troubled Android in the *parks car* topic
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and ****... and Jack left town.