behemoths

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: xXbacchusXx

xXbacchusXx
6 years ago#1
they better be in here, good fricken times man good fricken times..
Gamertag: GangstaNuggetS Dum spiro spero, dum spero vivo.
Proud leader of The Outcasts of New Vegas.

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
6 years ago#2
You mean giant overlords that couldn't properly navigate the wasteland...? Yeah, I want more giant "boss" monsters like Behemoths in FO:NV....... I hope they respawn as well.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ODS79G-Y4

User Info: rjcl20

rjcl20
6 years ago#3
And they're all equipped with rocket launchers and travel in packs of no less than six, NO LESS THAN SIX I SAY!
I write my own rules, I take dayquil at night.

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
6 years ago#4
Why six...? =P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ODS79G-Y4

User Info: Kignaz

Kignaz
6 years ago#5
Because 5 is too few and 5.5 means it'll be very messy before you start fighting.
Is that a regulation sized fist? How many fingers are in there...? I think the most allowed is like... 12...

User Info: The_404s

The_404s
6 years ago#6
I never cared much for them.
I would usually say "Oh, a behemoth :|"
Get behind something and shoot at it.

User Info: Bugmeat

Bugmeat
6 years ago#7
There probably won't be any.
Barbie Rocks!! Her lack of realistic genitalia frustrates yet arouses me at the same time.

User Info: rjcl20

rjcl20
6 years ago#8
Six because after you kill one the other five can gather around you and you get to watch a cut scene where each one grabs a limb and on grabs your head then they all start pulling *rip glurble glurble glob.* There goes your innards.
I write my own rules, I take dayquil at night.

User Info: xXbacchusXx

xXbacchusXx
6 years ago#9
i still hope there are. it just added something fresh and sort of fun outside the rest of the game and Behemoth+Mass amounts of mines=WARGASM!
Gamertag: GangstaNuggetS Dum spiro spero, dum spero vivo.
Proud leader of The Outcasts of New Vegas.

User Info: TentacleDemon

TentacleDemon
6 years ago#10
Oh boy, another behemoth. I remember those from hte last game when they were fresh and exciting.

I'd rather see something new to take their place.

Running an 8 second quarter mile in a new car is much more exciting than a 7 second quarter mile in the same car you've running all season long.
Thank you for filling my life with hope. Every morning I wake up hoping that you have died.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived