Fallout, Fable 3, or Black Ops?

#1XLASTXPosted 10/12/2010 5:39:42 PM
Which one of these games will be the best? I can only buy 2 of them, so I want to get the best 2. Which ones?
#2OhiownPosted 10/12/2010 5:40:58 PM

Fallout and Black Ops for sure, but I'm probably buying them all.

#3ChesterthecommiPosted 10/12/2010 5:43:33 PM
Fallout and Black Ops.

Rent Fable.
#4Gamer_X27Posted 10/12/2010 5:44:15 PM
new vegas and fable 3 (if you like free-roam rpg's) or new vegas and black ops (is you like first person shooters), either way you got too get new vegas since it basically covers both types.
---
mess with the best, die like the rest
#5Slaps_godPosted 10/12/2010 5:45:53 PM
It's all personal preference.

All three have their benefits (to the right people) and all threee have their set backs (to certain people). It all boils down to what you like and don't like.

Personally, I am getting all three along with Assassin's Creed and Star Wars Force Unleashed II.

If you had to get two games only I would say either Fallout/Fable and Black Ops.

Reason being is Fallout and Fable are both more or less RPG's quest driven. Black Ops is a different style of game and havs addictive multiplayer.

Time wise I would go with Fallout over Fable. Because there is no way I would spend as much time on Fable as I will on Fallout. But that doesn't mean I won't enjoy them all equally.
---
Gt = WildMN34
Currently waiting for: Fallout NV, Black Ops, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and Fable 3
#6parradox1992Posted 10/12/2010 5:50:46 PM
I'd go Fallout and Fable 3.

Though it doesn't matter for me, because due to unexpected car issues, I have to wait for Christmas to get anything. *grumblegrumblegrumble*
---
"Rightful ownership is transferred when you get curbstomped by people with better weaponry."-Dragon239
#7StepdogPosted 10/12/2010 5:58:17 PM
Fable 3 will be the best of them, Fallout looks more like a a DLC but will probably still be longer than Fable. I couldnt care less about Black Ops
#8CheesyPhilPosted 10/12/2010 6:00:04 PM
Fable 3 will be the best of them, Fallout looks more like a a DLC but will probably still be longer than Fable. I couldnt care less about Black Ops

I thought we drove out all the DLC trolls months ago.
---
I need something to keep me occupied until tuesday.
Take a piece of paper, write "Turn me around" on both sides. Enjoy. -Auron66
#9jungledeevaPosted 10/12/2010 6:03:06 PM
Fallout and Fable 3 are first day buys for me. I don't play FPS games.

---
Currently Playing: Arc Rise Fantasia
#10CronoGuyverPosted 10/12/2010 6:05:39 PM
Fable 3 and Fallout. Black Ops is just more of the same (another overrated Call of Duty game focused on multiplayer).
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.