Question on implants and endurance stat.

#1tyrjal42Posted 10/18/2010 9:48:16 PM
So lets say I have a 6 starting endurance stat, does that mean I can get 6 implants?

Also, if I increase my endurance by 1 will that increase the number of implants by 1 as well? (which I would've just used on the endurance I just increased, sure, but it would be nice to raise all s.p.e.c.i.a.l. but charisma and get the hp regen implant with a 6 endurance.)
#2dg5000Posted 10/19/2010 4:14:44 PM
I'm also interested in knowing this.
#3GameGuy777Posted 10/20/2010 11:27:55 AM
Me too.

---
All those people who said words can cut like knives must have missed something. Normally I aim for them to burn like your face in a box of rabid kittens.
#4XegresPosted 10/20/2010 11:39:50 AM
As far as i can tell from my current game this is how it works. If you have 6 END you can get 6 implants. If you raise your END by 1 through advanced training you will be able to get another implant. However if you raise your END through an implant you will not be able to get another implant. I gave myself enough END to get all the implants but 1 figuring that the END implant will act like a free implant (the point i spent will be offset by the point i get from increased END) but thats not the way it worked out. Hope that helps.
#5Noblesse_ObligePosted 10/20/2010 11:40:42 AM

As far as i can tell from my current game this is how it works. If you have 6 END you can get 6 implants. If you raise your END by 1 through advanced training you will be able to get another implant. However if you raise your END through an implant you will not be able to get another implant. I gave myself enough END to get all the implants but 1 figuring that the END implant will act like a free implant (the point i spent will be offset by the point i get from increased END) but thats not the way it worked out. Hope that helps.

I love you more than any person on the planet.