MY GOD character creator...

#1whiteboygenePosted 10/19/2010 2:10:49 PM
This isn't a complaint that nothing has changed about the character creator.

They made the eyebrows, for some reason, have a different set of color than your hair color. The way the character is lit in the creator, there was no way for me to tell what shade of color my eyebrows were. I spent about 10-15 minutes making the perfect badass looking old man and when I come out of the character creator his eyes are freaking BLONDE instead of gray like they should be. What's with this?

Does anyone know if there will be an opportunity to change appearance later in the game?
---
Xbox- Live GT/PSN Name: Genesteak
Co-leader of the Blatant Dicks. If your opinion is wrong, we'll tell you; and we won't be subtle.
#2GordonFreakmanPosted 10/19/2010 2:13:11 PM
Yeah, when you walk too far away from the starting town a box should pop up asking if you want to change anything (Name, appearance, etc.)
#3soapytacoguyPosted 10/19/2010 2:13:22 PM
After you begin to depart from the starting town it will ask you if you want to change anything. IIRC you can change the way you look.
---
I've accepted Raptor Jesus into my life, and accept him as my lord and savior.
Currently playing: Fallout: New Vegas
#4whiteboygene(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2010 2:23:37 PM
Just remade my character and I can pretty much confirm that if you want gray eyebrows you are OUT OF LUCK.

Here I am, trying to make a decent looking old man, but the game forces me to DYE MY EYEBROWS BLONDE/BROWN. I don't understand why the **** they did this.
---
Xbox- Live GT/PSN Name: Genesteak
Co-leader of the Blatant Dicks. If your opinion is wrong, we'll tell you; and we won't be subtle.
#5blutoblutarskyXPosted 10/19/2010 2:35:18 PM
becasue in real life if you were an old man you would want to dye your eybrows/hair brown/black/blonde, etc.
#6Illogical_PoetPosted 10/19/2010 2:36:44 PM
^ lol
---
GT: "III RHIN0 III"
"It's time to kickass and chew bubble-gum, and I'm all out of gum!" ~Duke Nukem
#7blutoblutarskyXPosted 10/19/2010 2:57:47 PM
Seriously though. I haven't messed around with the facegen yet much but are you possibly using a pre set hair color like "bleached" rather than using the red/green/black sliders to generate your own color?

The presets might have preset eyebrow values tacked on. Not sure if it works but just a thought.