Star Bottle Cap Locations (piece by piece, give me a bit to list all 100)

#1ShyGuySheaPosted 10/21/2010 8:29:14 PM
SUNSET SARSAPARILLA STAR BOTTLE CAPS (Part I)

1 - Brook's Tumbleweed Ranch - Next to the fire extinguisher on the first floor corner storage room with the stove

2 - Horowitz Farmstead - On left wooden crate near the sack and two ammo boxes inside broken barn

3 - Silver Peak Mine - Inside mine shack, on the table in front of/right of the entrance

4 - Jacobstown - Northern Exterior Chalet, on table with cards and whiskey bottle

5 - Brewer's Beer Bootlegging - Top of small bookcase, left of door to cellar

6 & 7 - Bonnie Springs - In small wooden crate on earth mound, south portch of the corner of the second builing away from the Campfire

8 - Vault 19 - Living Quarters, Blue Sector, inside second dorm on the desk.

9 - Crimson Caravan Company - Main Office, on the corner desk on top of Ham Radio amplifier

10 - Gun Runners - Opposite the reception desk, on a small crate on the floor by the metal table

11 - El Rey Motel - Upper floor rental room above eastern steps

12 - Camp McCarran - By Sergeant Contreras in his supply shack near him

13 - NCR Sharecroper Farms - Northeast Barracks by silos on table across from the bunk beds

14 - Aerotech Office Parks - Aerotech Suite 300, in the far end kitchen room

15 - Vault 3 - Recreation Area, South Dorm #2

16 - New Vegas Steel - On desk across the Vending Machine in the office overlooking the smelting chamber

17 & 18 - Allied Technologies Offices - On concrete cubicle desk with other caps in the filing room to the right of the entrance

19 - Grab n' Gulp Rest Stop - On picnic table by the shack, on top of a plate

20 - Hunter's Farm - Kitchen work surface in pile of other caps

21 - Hunter's Farm - Around where #20 is, but on the edge of the pile of caps

22 - REPCONN Headquarters - Ground Floor, in the gift shop on the long cash register counter

23 - REPCONN Headquarters - Ground Floor, Robot Recharge and Security Office on the desk with terminal by the filing cabinets

24 - REPCONN Headquarters - Repconn 2nd Floor Office, East Office, across from the desk with the Red Key Card

25 - REPCONN Headquarters - Repconn Office Top Floor, Piers Isley's Office on the scattered caps pile

26 - REPCONN Headquarters - Repconn Office Top Floor, Leonard Steeple's Office, on large executive desk near terminal

---
Xbox Live ID: ChrchofSuperman (my brother mostly goes on it)
PSN: ShyGuyShea
#2madninjaskillzzPosted 10/21/2010 8:30:38 PM
Or you can drink them till you get all you need...
---
"it be conscience patentee fringed .. But zero-point don't--it's, practically...My closed? Which no confectioner's drew..." - Spam E-mail I received
#3joshterPosted 10/21/2010 8:31:55 PM
Create a faq for it.
---
nighthawkmk2 - There is no better place than gamefaqs to address the ignorant masses
XBL Gametag: Joshter72
#4ShyGuyShea(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2010 8:33:35 PM
I don't wanna make an FAQ, I'll just post them here and if people want to use it, go for it =)
---
#5IB_O_IR_ID_OPosted 10/21/2010 8:37:05 PM
Question (just found out about the star bottle cap collecting): Would there have been a star cap on any of those bottles that I found in GoodSprings and sold to Chet (but can't buy back) -or- am I going to find these caps unattached to any actual saspirilla bottles?
---
-First in the world to find the 12-digit (4 Power Node) Dead Space Code (YXYXXYXXYXXY)
-#1 'Team Score' on 24 out of 29 Gears of War 2 Horde Leaderboards
#6madninjaskillzzPosted 10/21/2010 8:38:23 PM
It is random. Drink them and see. Find them around the world too.
---
"it be conscience patentee fringed .. But zero-point don't--it's, practically...My closed? Which no confectioner's drew..." - Spam E-mail I received
#7ShyGuyShea(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2010 8:41:30 PM
It's random and since it IS random, this list gives you other options to help locate them. That's the point of this list, to assist you if you're a few short, you know?
---
#8LrdNeralPosted 10/21/2010 8:43:25 PM
if you kill the old man that tells you about them he has 6 of them on him
#9ShyGuyShea(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2010 9:01:52 PM
SUNSET SARSAPARILLA STAR BOTTLE CAPS (Part II)

27 - Hostetler House - West of the Caravan, inside the house on a small table between two sofas

28 - The Gray - Upper Floor, 9 o'clock room on small table with bottle on it

29 - Cerulean Robotics - On the dining table close to three open fridges

30 & 31 - Nellis Hangars - Mess Hall Hangar, on the two closest tables to the kitchen, a cap on each table by other caps.

32 - Fields' Shack - Next to two bottles in the open fridge on the right as you walk in

33 - Gypsum Train Yard - Inside the office building, back room, corner desk with burned out terminal

34, 35, 36 - Cap Counterfitting Shack - Table near vending machines near the caps and bottles

37 & 38 - Bitter Springs Recreation Area - Right of the dead tree, on sideboard with the bottles

39 - Fisherman's Pride Shack - On table left of fridge with other caps

40 & 41 - Callville Bay - Captain Dean's Boat and Bait Shack - One is on smashed counter, fifth from the left wall; another on the far right corner on desk by first aid box on the wall

42, 43, 44 - Camp Golf - House Resort, (Upper) Right Corridor Bedroom #1, on the dresser with other caps

45 - Guardian Peak - Close to the cave mouth, on upturned crate by the radio

46 - Mountain SHadows Campground - Main Camp next to campfire on red picnic table

47 - Scavenger Platform - Northeast floating shack, on meal shelf adjacent to the ammo box

48 - Boulder City - Big Horn Saloon, on large round table near entrance

49, 50, 51 - Sunken Sarsaparilla Supplies - Across Lake Mead on the southwest side, underwater on the back end of the container

52 - Goodsprings - Ranch House northeast of Doc Mitchell's on a table in the master bedroom

53 - Goodsprings - Ranch House east of Schoolhouse, on kitchen sideboard bar right next to an exit door

54 - Sloan - Jas Wilkin's Mess Hall, on round table with lanterns and bottles

55 - The Devil's Gullet - Bottom of the Gullet, in the small wooden crate next to rusy ammo box

56 - Jean Sky Diving - Inside shack, on the desk

---
#10ShyGuyShea(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2010 9:32:02 PM
Hmm that's a bit more than 50. Since you only need 50 and each time you chug one down, there's a 10% chance of obtaining one, I don't think I need to list the rest, right?
---