Star Bottle Cap Locations (piece by piece, give me a bit to list all 100)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Star Bottle Cap Locations (piece by piece, give me a bit to list all 100)

User Info: ShyGuyShea

ShyGuyShea
6 years ago#1
SUNSET SARSAPARILLA STAR BOTTLE CAPS (Part I)

1 - Brook's Tumbleweed Ranch - Next to the fire extinguisher on the first floor corner storage room with the stove

2 - Horowitz Farmstead - On left wooden crate near the sack and two ammo boxes inside broken barn

3 - Silver Peak Mine - Inside mine shack, on the table in front of/right of the entrance

4 - Jacobstown - Northern Exterior Chalet, on table with cards and whiskey bottle

5 - Brewer's Beer Bootlegging - Top of small bookcase, left of door to cellar

6 & 7 - Bonnie Springs - In small wooden crate on earth mound, south portch of the corner of the second builing away from the Campfire

8 - Vault 19 - Living Quarters, Blue Sector, inside second dorm on the desk.

9 - Crimson Caravan Company - Main Office, on the corner desk on top of Ham Radio amplifier

10 - Gun Runners - Opposite the reception desk, on a small crate on the floor by the metal table

11 - El Rey Motel - Upper floor rental room above eastern steps

12 - Camp McCarran - By Sergeant Contreras in his supply shack near him

13 - NCR Sharecroper Farms - Northeast Barracks by silos on table across from the bunk beds

14 - Aerotech Office Parks - Aerotech Suite 300, in the far end kitchen room

15 - Vault 3 - Recreation Area, South Dorm #2

16 - New Vegas Steel - On desk across the Vending Machine in the office overlooking the smelting chamber

17 & 18 - Allied Technologies Offices - On concrete cubicle desk with other caps in the filing room to the right of the entrance

19 - Grab n' Gulp Rest Stop - On picnic table by the shack, on top of a plate

20 - Hunter's Farm - Kitchen work surface in pile of other caps

21 - Hunter's Farm - Around where #20 is, but on the edge of the pile of caps

22 - REPCONN Headquarters - Ground Floor, in the gift shop on the long cash register counter

23 - REPCONN Headquarters - Ground Floor, Robot Recharge and Security Office on the desk with terminal by the filing cabinets

24 - REPCONN Headquarters - Repconn 2nd Floor Office, East Office, across from the desk with the Red Key Card

25 - REPCONN Headquarters - Repconn Office Top Floor, Piers Isley's Office on the scattered caps pile

26 - REPCONN Headquarters - Repconn Office Top Floor, Leonard Steeple's Office, on large executive desk near terminal
Xbox Live ID: ChrchofSuperman (my brother mostly goes on it)
PSN: ShyGuyShea

User Info: madninjaskillzz

madninjaskillzz
6 years ago#2
Or you can drink them till you get all you need...
"it be conscience patentee fringed .. But zero-point don't--it's, practically...My closed? Which no confectioner's drew..." - Spam E-mail I received

User Info: joshter

joshter
6 years ago#3
Create a faq for it.
nighthawkmk2 - There is no better place than gamefaqs to address the ignorant masses
XBL Gametag: Joshter72

ShyGuyShea
6 years ago#4
I don't wanna make an FAQ, I'll just post them here and if people want to use it, go for it =)

User Info: IB_O_IR_ID_O

IB_O_IR_ID_O
6 years ago#5
Question (just found out about the star bottle cap collecting): Would there have been a star cap on any of those bottles that I found in GoodSprings and sold to Chet (but can't buy back) -or- am I going to find these caps unattached to any actual saspirilla bottles?
-First in the world to find the 12-digit (4 Power Node) Dead Space Code (YXYXXYXXYXXY)
-#1 'Team Score' on 24 out of 29 Gears of War 2 Horde Leaderboards

User Info: madninjaskillzz

madninjaskillzz
6 years ago#6
It is random. Drink them and see. Find them around the world too.
"it be conscience patentee fringed .. But zero-point don't--it's, practically...My closed? Which no confectioner's drew..." - Spam E-mail I received

ShyGuyShea
6 years ago#7
It's random and since it IS random, this list gives you other options to help locate them. That's the point of this list, to assist you if you're a few short, you know?

User Info: LrdNeral

LrdNeral
6 years ago#8
if you kill the old man that tells you about them he has 6 of them on him

ShyGuyShea
6 years ago#9
SUNSET SARSAPARILLA STAR BOTTLE CAPS (Part II)

27 - Hostetler House - West of the Caravan, inside the house on a small table between two sofas

28 - The Gray - Upper Floor, 9 o'clock room on small table with bottle on it

29 - Cerulean Robotics - On the dining table close to three open fridges

30 & 31 - Nellis Hangars - Mess Hall Hangar, on the two closest tables to the kitchen, a cap on each table by other caps.

32 - Fields' Shack - Next to two bottles in the open fridge on the right as you walk in

33 - Gypsum Train Yard - Inside the office building, back room, corner desk with burned out terminal

34, 35, 36 - Cap Counterfitting Shack - Table near vending machines near the caps and bottles

37 & 38 - Bitter Springs Recreation Area - Right of the dead tree, on sideboard with the bottles

39 - Fisherman's Pride Shack - On table left of fridge with other caps

40 & 41 - Callville Bay - Captain Dean's Boat and Bait Shack - One is on smashed counter, fifth from the left wall; another on the far right corner on desk by first aid box on the wall

42, 43, 44 - Camp Golf - House Resort, (Upper) Right Corridor Bedroom #1, on the dresser with other caps

45 - Guardian Peak - Close to the cave mouth, on upturned crate by the radio

46 - Mountain SHadows Campground - Main Camp next to campfire on red picnic table

47 - Scavenger Platform - Northeast floating shack, on meal shelf adjacent to the ammo box

48 - Boulder City - Big Horn Saloon, on large round table near entrance

49, 50, 51 - Sunken Sarsaparilla Supplies - Across Lake Mead on the southwest side, underwater on the back end of the container

52 - Goodsprings - Ranch House northeast of Doc Mitchell's on a table in the master bedroom

53 - Goodsprings - Ranch House east of Schoolhouse, on kitchen sideboard bar right next to an exit door

54 - Sloan - Jas Wilkin's Mess Hall, on round table with lanterns and bottles

55 - The Devil's Gullet - Bottom of the Gullet, in the small wooden crate next to rusy ammo box

56 - Jean Sky Diving - Inside shack, on the desk

ShyGuyShea
6 years ago#10
Hmm that's a bit more than 50. Since you only need 50 and each time you chug one down, there's a 10% chance of obtaining one, I don't think I need to list the rest, right?
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Star Bottle Cap Locations (piece by piece, give me a bit to list all 100)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived