Should i just kill Caesar? (SPOILERS!!)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Should i just kill Caesar? (SPOILERS!!)
5 years ago#1
So this is what i have done,

Upgraded ALL Securitons to MK II in the vault,
Destroyed Mr House, Yes Man made me in charge,
Did like 1 or 2 Caesar Missions (He wants me to destroy a BoS bunker now.)

But i like BoS and NCR, and doing Caesar missions made me lose some NCR fame, so if i just outright proceed to rape Caesar's camp with ED-E and Boone, and a whole load of Flamer Fuel, is it advisable? I don't like the way Caesar operates anyway, just wondering if i will miss out on good XP or stuff.
Thanks.
5 years ago#2
does the game end once you kill dr house? I didnt want to get the end while I still have alot of exploring to do
5 years ago#3
nah, killing house is just a quest.
5 years ago#4
should I check out the other strip gangs before getting dr house?
5 years ago#5
I just went out and killed Caesar anyway. You probably won't really miss out on much. Just be careful when you fight him. you'll be chased by like 10 praetorian guards.
---
http://i54.tinypic.com/15e9r14.png
Golly gee my hero gave me his autograph
5 years ago#6
is there any caesar legion quartermaster with some good loot to buy from?

---
WoW: Talho #11 top warrior dps on 25 Saurfang and Festergut *WorldWide* and #1 world BPC, as of 4/7/10
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dps/war/9/0/3
5 years ago#7
Ok so does anyone know who the unkillable NPC is?
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Should i just kill Caesar? (SPOILERS!!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived