Sudden Darkness/Blurry glitch

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Sudden Darkness/Blurry glitch

User Info: Flare1787

Flare1787
6 years ago#1
I've been running into this issue where all of a sudden the screen will become very dark and blurry, pretty much making the game unplayable. The strange thing is that it does not affect my crosshairs/HUD. They are both the same brightness and sharpness as normal. I open my Pip-Boy and the menu text is also bright and sharp like normal, however, the surrounding Pip-Boy textures are dark and blurry like the screen. At first I thought I had some negative effect from a monster or something but I checked my status and I had no negative effects. I unequipped all my gear and put different gear on thinking that would help.This has happened to me about 3 times now and everytime it does I have to reload a previous save to before the glitch happened. Has anyone else encountered this? Thanks for the help

Heres a video of it happening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAK5xyyCx_I

User Info: j0kercards

j0kercards
6 years ago#2
Crippled head?
"I enjoy quoting myself." - j0kercards

User Info: froggybottoms4u

froggybottoms4u
6 years ago#3
Check to make sure your head isn't damaged. When it is, you'll see blurry animations.
Clatto Verata N... Necktie... Necktum... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word! Clatto... Verata... N... [cough]

User Info: Darque

Darque
6 years ago#4
^
Jill Valentine > You

Flare1787
6 years ago#5
My head is not crippled, I've checked

User Info: 13u11et

13u11et
6 years ago#6
That's weird... Try installing the game. If you have it installed uninstall and then install again. Where did you get that sniper rifle on your back??
GT and PSN: Crankierfoot

Flare1787
6 years ago#7
Sniper Rifle I got off NCR rangers after I stealth killed them for NCR combat armor at camp forlorn hope.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Sudden Darkness/Blurry glitch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived