NEW GLITCH. No options available at the main menu.

#1zX_Haloman_XzPosted 10/24/2010 11:00:19 AM
Hey there fellow Fallout Fans!

I am encountering a very strange problem, that I have not heard of anyone else having.

Upon starting up New Vegas, it shows the Logo screens and all, then it goes to the title screen with the NCR Trooper with the Gun in his hand, and no matter how long I wait or how many buttons I press that's all I get.

I get a Picture with some background music, haha!

BTW, I have tried installing and Uninstalling to the HD, and playing with, or without the patch.

I really would like to continue playing this game, so any help would be appreciated. :D
---
GT: zX_Haloman_Xz
Currently Playing: Pokemon: Heart Gold, Touhou 6 EotSD, Rock Band, Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
#2yoursocleverPosted 10/24/2010 11:01:27 AM
Seems like you've covered all the possible fixes. Good luck with that.
---
I'm Trying to Fly to the Moon Using Two Magnets and Willpower.
#3runner5676Posted 10/24/2010 11:23:03 AM
Try booting the game without having any of your saves present. Like move your saves to the memory unit or take the hard drive off.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#4runner5676Posted 10/24/2010 11:24:08 AM
Oh and the obligatory "clear your cache" on your hard drive.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#5zX_Haloman_Xz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2010 10:16:12 AM
It's such a shame to be barred from playing such an excellent game. I guess it's time to buy a PS3 at this rate.

Haha :D
---
Currently Playing: FO: New Vegas Main Menu (No Options) Pokemon: Fire Red, Touhou 6 EotSD, Rock Band
#6panickedthumbPosted 10/25/2010 10:46:44 AM
Could it be the "Settings" save file? Try deleting that one and see what you get.

---
PSN/XBL: panickedthumb
#7DigitalIncisionPosted 10/25/2010 10:47:42 AM
Ya'll posting in a troll thread.
---
Digi
Shouldn't the Air and Space Museum be empty?
#8justin2k9Posted 10/25/2010 10:47:53 AM
PS3 have the same issues.

It is the game that is bugged, not the xbox.
#9zX_Haloman_Xz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2010 10:55:06 AM
Could it be the "Settings" save file? Try deleting that one and see what you get.

Not to be a derp, but how would I go about this, is it in the System Memory options on the HD, or in game.
I can't even access anything in game so far, so... D:

Thanks for the reply.
---
Currently Playing: FO: New Vegas Main Menu (No Options) Pokemon: Fire Red, Touhou 6 EotSD, Rock Band