Mr. House + Chip + YesMan + Legion, Which is the good guy choice? (spoilers)

#1SyxxPakk6Posted 10/24/2010 1:29:15 PM
Hey I'm about to do the platinum chip story part and so far I've done the following:

Benny got away, Met Yes Man, Legion caught Benny, Legion was not hostile to be yet, I got the chip, went to the bunker, activated bots, fought Benny and killed him, now I Legion is not hostile so I can do whatever with them but I'm aiming to be good so thats not a choice, probably kill them later, I know I can help Mr. House or Kill him and get Yes Man. question is which is the good character choice? If I kill Mr. House will I get negative karma? If I help him is it negative or good?

Also I heard YesMan is kind of a back up story and Legion and Mr. House choices are the main story, is this true?

Please don't give away to many spoilers etc of what happens after each choice mainly wanting to know which is the good way and if Yes Man is not a true main story route.
---
Gamertag - I S Y X X l | PSN - xI6ISYXXI6Ix
#2kite5166Posted 10/24/2010 1:30:38 PM
I think the NCR choice is the best.
#3theBridgeburnerPosted 10/24/2010 1:30:45 PM
Any route you choose IS the main story. Personally, I loved the Independent route (Yes Man).
#4RadiantViperPosted 10/24/2010 1:33:08 PM
I can't tell you much as I'm wondering this myself, but killing Mr. House will indeed give you negative karma.

Does anyone know if the Mr. House route is 'good'? Without spoiling too much.
---
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Collectibles Guide:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/960495-lego-harry-potter-years-1-4/faqs/60378
#5SyxxPakk6(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2010 1:35:20 PM
So if I do the Mr. House quests and don't kill him I can also align with NCR? If I do Yes Man can you still align with NCR? I want to get the boring good guy (still having a blast though) run out of the way so I can play through again evil.
---
Gamertag - I S Y X X l | PSN - xI6ISYXXI6Ix
#6theBridgeburnerPosted 10/24/2010 1:35:36 PM
No path is a saintly one. Caesar is flat out twisted. But the others are not lily white.

And you don't have to kill Mr. House. You can let him live, stewing in his juices.

Mr. House's path is a selfish path, as it only serves Mr. House and his vision for Vegas.
#7RadiantViperPosted 10/24/2010 1:37:35 PM
Obviously no path is 100% good, I'm just wondering which is the best. The NCR seem ok but a lot of local people don't like them, and the independent (you) side just seems like a personal power grab, unless you can choose the outcome more specifically.
---
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Collectibles Guide:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/960495-lego-harry-potter-years-1-4/faqs/60378
#8MeccanicalPosted 10/24/2010 1:39:18 PM
There is no absolute good choice.

NCR is full of greedy territory grabbers who can't defend the people they've sworn to protect, Mr. House is an egomaniac who would stop at nothing to fulfill HIS dreams, Caesaer's Legion are...well you've seen what they do.

In the end, I chose my own path because everybody was terrible.
---
GET PREGNANT IN YOUR EYEBALL!!!
Cannibal Ghost
#9Aoshii_buddyPosted 10/24/2010 1:44:08 PM
The independent path is 100% customizable.

You can choose which groups you want around, and which you want your super army to roll over.
---
GT-AoshiiYoshii
Games- Fallout 3, Mass Effect 1/2, Modern Warfare 2, Dragon Age: Origins, NCAA Football 10, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.
#10MeccanicalPosted 10/24/2010 1:51:09 PM
Independent path can seem like a power grab if you make it one, personally I was after hearing the people complain about all three factions I decided I might be able to do better because I've heard the people's voices.
---
GET PREGNANT IN YOUR EYEBALL!!!
Cannibal Ghost