What's the best way to deal with Benny?

#1ZenzokukenXPosted 10/26/2010 8:24:23 AM
I want to be good in this play through so what is the best and most rewarding way to deal with Benn? Kill him when he's alone in the suite or later?
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000
#2ShadowPommyPosted 10/26/2010 8:26:01 AM
The best way (and way to not get the Tops to hate you as a whole) in my opinion is in his suite. You'll need either Black Widow on a female character or 60 Speech to get him up there alone. When your conversation is over, quickly sneak (Stealth Boy if necessary) and use a weapon like a shotgun that will one-shot him from sneak. If you kill him before the four thugs come up, they won't be hostile and you can leave as if nothing happened.
---
That's what she said.
#3TheMornPosted 10/26/2010 8:28:03 AM
Alternatively, talk to Swank at the front desk. If you got a smooth tongue (speech skill) and a few pieces of evidence on your side, he'll arrange for Benny to meet you alone in his suite, with all your weapons. Then you can take him out at your leisure.
---
XBL Gamertag: Mister Morn
But our Morn is in another castle!
#4zeroboboPosted 10/26/2010 8:31:50 AM
yeah, i was easily able to get swank to help me arrange benny's death. i only had like 20-30 speech at that point too so its not hard at all.
#5Lunacy182Posted 10/26/2010 8:32:41 AM
I crucified him. I didn't lose karma so I guess it wasn't bad.
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
PSN/GT: Lunacy182
#6Big FanPosted 10/26/2010 8:33:24 AM
i let him get away *not exactly on purpose*

then had him killed later...only lost a little karma
---
GT: o C 0 D E o Modern Warfare 2, Dead Rising 2, Fallout: New Vegas
Miami Dolphins: 3-3
#7EmptysoulPosted 10/26/2010 8:33:41 AM
I had fun battling him in the arena.
---
My computer consumes my soul.
I slit my wrists and offer control. -me
#8GeneralKenobi85Posted 10/26/2010 8:35:02 AM
I just executed him with a shotgun in Caesar's tent. Took three shots to the head though, so it wasn't as cool as I thought it would be.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
Next stop, the Twilight Zone
#9Pulse22Posted 10/26/2010 8:44:01 AM
If you have a female character with Black Widow you can sweet talk him to get him in his suite. Then you can either just attack him there and kill him or sleep with him first and kill him in his sleep which you can do without actually having to fight him.
---
My power is discombobulatingly devastating. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm
#10TheMornPosted 10/26/2010 8:46:56 AM
Make sure, while you're killing him, to say this:

"From where you're sitting, it probably looks like you hit an 18-carat run of bad luck. But the truth is, the game was rigged from the start."
---
XBL Gamertag: Mister Morn
But our Morn is in another castle!