The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Brotherhood of Steel, and NCR Help (Spoilers)

#1RMoreau35Posted 10/26/2010 11:59:27 AM

Im on the quest where Yes Man tells me to mee the different tribes. I cannot meet the B.O.S. because they are instantly hostile against me. I have Boone as a follower and I've been good with the NCR, how can I get them to stop shooting. Also since I have been helping Mr House the NCR has said I need to watch my actions or they will no longer be friendly with me. Is there a way to be friendly with both. Thanks in advance!

#2VejitaSS4Posted 10/26/2010 12:04:05 PM
i'm pretty sure Boone has NCR ties so the BoS is going to hate him. if you want safe passage into the BoS bunker get the follower Veronica at the 188 trading post. later in the BoS quest if you keep McNamara in charge you will be able to sign a truce between NCR and BoS. i haven't gotten to this point yet but i think Mr. House hates both the BoS and NCR so you're probably going to have to make a choice of who to align yourself with.
---
lowercase text
#3RMoreau35(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2010 2:30:18 PM

Thanks for the help, so basically I'm going to have to chose between House and NCR

#4shotty_MUFCPosted 10/26/2010 2:35:51 PM

this happened to me aswell, i went to their bunker and they attacked me on sight, i think it was because i had NCR armor on, so now they hate me but i wanted to help them and do some quests etc. Is there anyway i can talk to them again? Also i told Yes man they can be ignored even though im not siding with him if that matters??

#5ARESgodofwar666Posted 10/27/2010 1:32:57 PM

They started shooting at me right away to...but i just ran towards the entrance and then the head of security started talking to me and I was thrown into a quest of theirs...after that they were fine with me