BoS missing Pistol: Where did Stanton drop it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. BoS missing Pistol: Where did Stanton drop it?

User Info: Wildcat_ZerO

Wildcat_ZerO
6 years ago#1
Yeah I kind of burned through the conversation and wasn't paying attention. you don't have to give me a specific location, but I only remember him saying something about a gulch and scorpions. Is it near the bunker? I also think I remember him saying something about it being to the south?

Please help, he won't repeat that part of the conversation.
And remember folks, If I don't deliever your first ass kicking within 99 seconds, your next is absolutely free. XBL GT: WildKittyv2

User Info: boogerman123

boogerman123
6 years ago#2
Scorp Gulch

User Info: Wildcat_ZerO

Wildcat_ZerO
6 years ago#3
okay cool so it's just south/southeast of the bunker and I wasn't that far off anyway. Shoulda just went and looked for myself but I don't have that area unlocked yet so I didn't know for sure. Don't want to go on some scavenger hunt across the wastelands for a lousy pistol!

Wish they would just let me donate one of the bunch that I already have or can go easily find!
And remember folks, If I don't deliever your first ass kicking within 99 seconds, your next is absolutely free. XBL GT: WildKittyv2

User Info: RAWKET

RAWKET
6 years ago#4
Ive been trying to find that damn pistol for awhile. He said it was near a dead body, on top of a giant rock... well uh, found the body but there is rocks all over the place!
"How did I get into this anyway? Oh right, that deal with Satan."
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. BoS missing Pistol: Where did Stanton drop it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived