BoS missing Pistol: Where did Stanton drop it?

#1Wildcat ZerOPosted 10/26/2010 1:09:27 PM
Yeah I kind of burned through the conversation and wasn't paying attention. you don't have to give me a specific location, but I only remember him saying something about a gulch and scorpions. Is it near the bunker? I also think I remember him saying something about it being to the south?

Please help, he won't repeat that part of the conversation.
---
And remember folks, If I don't deliever your first ass kicking within 99 seconds, your next is absolutely free. XBL GT: WildKittyv2
#2boogerman123Posted 10/26/2010 1:10:16 PM
Scorp Gulch
#3Wildcat ZerO(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2010 1:23:21 PM
okay cool so it's just south/southeast of the bunker and I wasn't that far off anyway. Shoulda just went and looked for myself but I don't have that area unlocked yet so I didn't know for sure. Don't want to go on some scavenger hunt across the wastelands for a lousy pistol!

Wish they would just let me donate one of the bunch that I already have or can go easily find!
---
And remember folks, If I don't deliever your first ass kicking within 99 seconds, your next is absolutely free. XBL GT: WildKittyv2
#4RAWKETPosted 10/26/2010 8:15:01 PM
Ive been trying to find that damn pistol for awhile. He said it was near a dead body, on top of a giant rock... well uh, found the body but there is rocks all over the place!
---
"How did I get into this anyway? Oh right, that deal with Satan."