Any way to hook up Veronica with Betsy?

#1Banjo_ozPosted 10/30/2010 11:02:32 PM
I thought Betsy the sniper (at the NCR airforce base) was extremely hot, but sadly she doesn't swing the way of my character. Disappointed! :(

"But hey", I thought, "I know somebody ELSE you might like! Hey, Ronnie? Come over here a minute, there's someone I'd like you to meet."

But Betsy doesn't seem to even notice I've got a cute BOS gal with me who'd be keen to jump in the sack with her!

So, am I missing a dialog choice, or does Betsy really only like blonds? :)

(of course, it could be that awful sackcloth Veronica insists on wearing! Maybe she needs a nice dress first?)

As an aside, is it just me or is half the wasteland gay this time around? It doesn't bother me that much, but it is kinda distracting!
#21949tcrPosted 10/30/2010 11:04:44 PM
Veronica hates NCR
---
Playing F.O.V & Enslaved-Great story .Recent games.Demon Souls,Darksiders,Bayonetta.Borderlands.& Mass Effect 2..Always RE, DMC & SH.
#3Banjo_oz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2010 11:10:57 PM
Catfight, then? :)

Seriously, though, I do wish they'd put some more dialog in to include whoever is with you and their loyalties.

Also, Betsy would have made an awesome alternative to Boone, IMO (revenge on The Fiends rather than the Legion). Not since Bittercup in F3 have I wanted to take someone as a companion but couldn't take them! :(
#4Xero_MachariusPosted 10/30/2010 11:41:36 PM
I've disliked all the companion personalities in Vegas AND Three... they should let you build a sidekick. Plus i don't like the weapon-type restrictions on the companions either. Oh well.
#5kite5166Posted 10/30/2010 11:46:52 PM
I want my dogmeat back.
---
i'm me
baby i'm me -- mephy, (king of halo)