Volare! Quest - Plane surfacing doesn't happen

#1Chica01Posted 11/3/2010 12:18:28 PM

Hi.

I'm at my witts end.

The plane won't surface. I have read a lot of forum messages and I do everything right.

I have the right detonator (Loyals detonator), the place is right (Calville Bay) , the beeping sound is there, I put the bombs under each wing of the plane. I even deinstalled the game from my HD because I thought that might help. I watched a youtube video, seeing how it's done and how it's supposed to look. I point at the water, have the detonator in hand, press a and nothing happens. I even put the aiming cross in all possible positions on the water and on the shore.

Everybody else has that problem?

I have the 360 version of the game

#2ThraeksPosted 11/3/2010 12:19:20 PM
You press A? You're supposed to pull the trigger.
#3kyro102Posted 11/3/2010 12:24:13 PM
You're supposed to pull the trigger TC. guess you didn't do everything right
---
What's your name? I'd like to add it to my list of headshots ---Greatest S***-talker I've ever heard
#4blizzard_beastPosted 11/3/2010 12:25:56 PM
You didn't even attempt to pull the trigger? LMAO
#5JigglybuffPosted 11/3/2010 12:26:43 PM
I'm sorry TC but this topic made me laugh so hard. Also spoilers dude
---
Halo and Call of Duty: The two series that ruined FPS forever.
#6AndyKennedyPosted 11/3/2010 12:31:47 PM
I did the same thing, look me about a minute to figure that I had to actually use the trigger device located in the weapons inventory.

---
And in entertainment, is Annette Benning made of leather? A local tanner has a surprising revelation. We'll have all this and what else, Ollie?
#7gm3rgirlPosted 11/3/2010 6:42:14 PM
I'm using a 360 and my plane won't surface either, and YEAH I'm using the detonator and pulling the trigger. I spent forever trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. This must be a bug, but if anyone had this problem and knows how to fix it please help.
#8PsyKattyPosted 11/3/2010 6:52:23 PM
You guys are pointing it at the right thing, yeah?

---
XBL Gamertag: KittenHoarder
Adding me makes me feel warm 'n fuzzy inside =3
#9beans_pleasePosted 11/3/2010 6:55:27 PM
Yes, just because you can't figure something out, it must be BUGGED right?

Attach two ballasts, swim to shore, equip detonator, aim it at the thinggy on shore that the plane is attached to, pull trigger. It's not complicated.
#10DarquePosted 11/3/2010 6:56:58 PM
Don't forget, you have to move away from the area so the detonator beeps - then you can trigger it.
---
Jill Valentine > You